Goodbye

Happy friendship day to all ❤️❤️

Warning : Before reading the chapter , take tissue and handkerchief . Because I don't want anyone to drown your house tuli_miss like her😂😬.

Continue....

Rakshit and Drishti's life was going smoothly but as it sat nothing lasts long, their happiness didn't lasts long, their happiness didn't last as well. Drishti's family got to know about them and as they had expected, things turned out in an ugly way. It would have been uglier, if they could recognise Rakshit . But was gone in between and Rahul couldn't spot him . Noe Drishti was totally forbidden Rakshit to meet her.

EXAM DAY

Drishti's exam is starting from today. Rakshit's will be starting as well but their exam time is different. She has her exams in the morning. Rakshit's one will take place in the noon. Thete is also a gap of 3 long hours between their exams . So, they could not meet still Drishti was thinking ways to meet Rakshit before she leaves . She didn't know when she will get to meet him again once she leave from here. It's gonna so difficult for her. It's like she is going to leave a part of her here only with Rakshit.
Drishti was scared thinking. If she will ever be able to see Rakshit again or not. So, she needed to have at least a closure for a new beginning which is not going to be easy for either of them.

Right now Drishti was sitting in the breakfast table with his father and brother in front of her. She was just shallowing her food without looking up. She was not able to look up or meet their gaze . She didn't know how to face them or sat to convince them. Since that day Sarthak didn't talk to her even once and Rahul didn't taking to her properly. Only Vidya was talking to her but she couldn't do anything to support her. She has never gone against her husband nor she has any intention to do so.

"Rahul , you will drop Drishti to school pick her up. I don't want any more scene of her. Okay?" Sarthak instructed Rahul sternly.

Rahul nodded his head agreeing to his father nor that he has ever gone out of his words. Then Sarthak walked away from there. Tears brimmed in Drishti's eyes . She wanted to say something. She wanted to fight that Rakshit is the best one anyone can ever have in their life but there was no use of it nor there was anyone to hear her.

Sigh!!!

Drishti was thinking all this not realising when she got lost in her thoughts . She didn't know, if they will even hear her or not. She didn't know, will they ever realise what Rakshit is or not.

Her chain of thoughts broke when she heard Rahul's voice she looked up with a jerk.

"Drishti, go and ger your things fast. I am also getting my stuffs. Then we will leave it's almost time" Rahul said and left to his room.

Drishti also stood up fron her place and walked towards her room . She had arranged her stuffs already. So, she just grabbed her bag and walked out again . She knew it's about to happen.

Drishti and Rahul started for school. They reached there, Drishti git down from the cab. She was about to walk inside but Rahul stopped Drishti "All the best for your exams and come out as soon as exam gets over. I will be waiting here".

Drishti nodded her head slowly "okay" she whispered and turned to leave.

While walking Drishti turned back once, she found Rahul still standing there looking at her. Maybe waiting for her to go inside. She simply passed a smile to him and walked to her class . They are not at all going to leave her alone 'How will I manage to meet Rakshit?' Drishti said to herself.