Message

The thing with love is, you cannot choose who you fall for. Falling in love often happens at the wrong time, in the wrong place, with the wrong person. Just as much as you cannot stop growing feelings for a certain man, there's no switch to turn off your heart. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.

You can’t stop the feelings you have for someone. You can’t lie to yourself either. Your heart knows the truth all too well. It’s the connection we can’t explain. Love can’t mature in one room. It has to come out of the full sharing of everything: joys, aspirations, downfalls, all of it. That’s the only real path to love.

Drishti’s condition was similar to it. She has some different kind of feelings for Rakshit which was known to her heart only or may be it was evident to others too. But she was using all her strength to keep it hidden in her heart. She didn’t want that to come out ever, she is trying hard to bury that growing feeling deep inside her heart.

While Rakshit was using all his will to grow that feelings more in her and he wanted that to come out. He has witnessed some kind of softness in her eyes for him and he knew she has feelings for her which she was not ready to accept. She is denying them. But he was adamant to let that feeling out. If not the world, then at least in front of him.

“Tell me please…...” Divya pleaded. She was asking Drishti to tell her what Drishti thinks of Rakshit. She was continuously asking her but Drishti was quite.

Drishti was trying to ignore it but today Divya was not giving her any chance. She is simply not ready to leave the topic.

Drishti took a deep breath and turned towards Divya. She didn't have any expression on her face. “I don’t know anything about him. I have never met him face to face nor I have any connection with him then how will I say something about him?” She asked raising her eyebrows.Divya frowned making a bad face.

“I didn’t ask you to say about his nature and all. I asked you what do you think about him seeing from out. You are saying as if I have asked you to marry him that's why you are taking about his bio deta.” Divya laughed in mind seeing Drishti's face.

Drishti somehow controlled himself. She took a deep breath to calm her breath. “We are getting late for our class. Come fast.” Nandini said while getting up from her place.  She didn't wait there anymore and start walking. Divya didn’t have anything else to do. She also got up from her place. She gave a helpless look to Rakshit and went behind Drishti. Rakshit nodded his head in disbelief.

'She is a hard nut to crack' Rakshit said in mind. 'It's going to be fun, love' Rakshit smirked and went to do his own work.

Rest of the day passed like this.
Drishti was in her room rolling on her bed after dinner. It seemed sleep was dar away from her. She was thinking about Rakshit and how he never missed any chance to be around her. He was not ready to leave her mind ever no matter how much she tries. She tried not to think about him but everytime she failed. He was always there at some corner of her mind making it all more and more difficult for her.
Drishti was trying hard to throw Rakshit's thoughts out of her mind and sleep when she heard her phone beeped with a message. She frowned as it was late at night and no one was supposed to call or text at this hour. She cursed the person who messaged so late at night. Before only she was not able to sleep and now this message. She took her phone with a bad mood and found the message was from an unknown number.
Drishti's frown deepened seeing the message.

“Who is it? An unknown number! I didn’t share my number with anyone except Divya, then?” Drishti thought in mind and opened the message to see who it was. She thought may be there will be some name or something like that which may indicate the sender.