Flashback

"Life is full of surprises Beautiful surprise "

It was early in the morning . The sun has just started showing  up . A girl was standing facing the sun with a coffee mug in her hand enjoying the beautiful view .

"Good morning , Drishti u have to start a new day here . Anew life . So many new things are waiting for you . 'All the best' " The girl said to herself with a beautiful smile playing on her face .

It is Drishyu Sharma . She has shifted to Dehradun recently with her family . She is in 11 standard . She is going to join Rosewood Academy from today .

Drishti came in from Terrance and go to her room . She went to take shower and got ready in her school uniform and went out to her mother.

"Good morning Mom" Drishti said hugging her mother .

"Good morning call romy for breakfast" Vidya said Drishti nodded and ran to her brother room .

"Bhai ? U are ready ? Mom asked u to came for breakfast" she called him .

"I will come in a minute" Romy said Drishti said ok and went out to dining room .

A few minutes later , Romy , Sarthak , Drishti and Vidya settled there for breakfast .

After breakfast Drishti grab her bag and went to the school bidding bye to her parents and brother .

.............||

Drishti was walking through the corridor trying to find the office so that she complete the others admission procedure . She tried to ask some student but they were too busy in gossiping about some "Rakshit" she didn't want know what to do . She was walking when our of nowhere she bumped into someone .

"Sorry" both of them mouthed together .

"Are u ok?" Drishti asked the girl . The girl nodded with a smile .

"What's ur name? I didn't see u here before" The girl asked with frown covering her forehead .

"I am Drishti . I am new here . Can u tell me where is the office room ? I can't find it"

"Ohh....I am divya btw I will show u the way . I am going to that side only come"

Drishti nodded and went behind her . Divya showed her the office and left from there .

Drishti complete all the formalities and went for classroom she moved in and found everyone busy with their friends Drishti eye's fell on a girl .

Divya!!

She spotted her . She is in her class only . Drishti smile and went near her .

"Hey" Drishti called her

Divya turned to her hearing the voice . She got surprised seeing het . "Hey drishti u are here?"

"I am in this class only" Drishti replied with a smile .

Divya too smiled brightly "That is great sit here . I will introduce my friends to you"

Drishti nodded and took her seat beside her . Then Divya introduced Drishti to the girl . The classes started and it went well .

"Lets go to canteen , Drishti" Divya said drishti while getting up from her place .