Epilogue

So here Drikshit are sleeping peacefully, actually only Rakshit was sleeping peacefully but Drishti was trying to remove his arms around her waist.

"Rakshittt"

Muttering a small "Stay" he tightened his hold on her only to have her wriggle more.

"Rakshit, leave me na" She asked him sweetly. He frowned, still drowing in the pool of sleep making her sigh.

"Baby, it is night. Sleep" With this, he kept his hand on her face and tried to cover her eyes only have it pushed back.

"It is morning Rakshit. Not night. Please get up. Our friends will be waiting for us" She said irritatedly

It's been two days Divya, Shekhar, Priya and Ishan. , all these have come in Shergill Mansion to spend some time as Mahima and Trisha has gone to the wedding and Anirab has gone out of town for meeting. So they all thought of spending time.

The girls have made a plan for shopping. Drishti is very excited but Rakshit is not letting her get up.

However, hearing the excitement in her tone. He groaned but nevertheless, opened his eyes. She smiled like a child at him and he chuckled.

"You really have some enmity with my sleep" He teased her.

"Rakshit" She whined sitting up, as he finally removed his arms from her waist.

"Fine. I am getting up but on one condition" He smirked

"What condition?" Drishti looked at him with confused face.

"Give me something worth ditching my sleep" He smirked mischievously making her pout.

She sat there for few minutes, trying to think of something that could charge him up while Rakshit let out a chuckled again.

Unknowingly, He started drifting back to sleep and then all of the sudden he felt her weight on himself with her lips on his. His eyes snapped open as wrapped his arms around her waist.

Sucking his lips a bit, Drishti broke away and giggled as he kept lying there with his eyes wide open and mouth parted in shock.

Her giggle seemed to snape him out of shock as he stared at her.

"Did...you just like...kissed me?" He stammered as he still can't believe it.

"No, you are definitely dreaming, Mr. Shergil. Now get up" She giggled and stood up from bed.

She walked to the closest and Rakshit immediately stepped down. He walked to her and as she turned around to walk away, he kept his one hand on the closest near her head, blocking her way.

"You don't play fair, Mrs. Shergil" He whispered

"As if you want to play fair" She rolled her eyes this time leaving him suprised yet again.

"I said something worth ditching my sleep" He corrected her, tucking the distrubing strand of hair behind her ear.

She stared him innocently as he waited for her to say Something.

"So, Am I not worth it"  His eyes soften hearing her. Her question held so much innocence that for a second,  Rakshit didn't know what to reply.

He silently bend down and placed a soft kiss at the corner of her mouth making her hold his shoulder. He smiled and looked at her.

"You are worth everything, Sunshine" He smiled.

Though it really sound cheesy, Drishti couldn't help the blush cover her cheeks making him laugh out loud. He tried to pull her cheeks only to have his hand swatted away which made him laugh more.