Wedding Function

Love is inspiring. Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't love without. Love is the thing thar is always having the last wird even when those words are 'I am sorry or 'Forgive me" or 'I Love you' no matter what. Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to give which is everything. When you look for the right person, you always end up with the wrong one. But when you just sir by the corner and wait, he comes alone and shares the corner with you

It was a fun filled event the previous day. The mehndi was a sweet occasion on altogether. Everyone enjoyed it to their core. It was a mark of Rakshit and Drishti as they enjoyed it to their fullest.

Drishti was overwhelmed with the colour of mehndi because the colour had almost turned black and it could not be anymore darker. Even though she believes mehndi colour can't measure anyone's love still this is what everyone believe.

It was morning. Both the families were sitting together for breakfast. Mahima, Sarthak, Vidya, Rahul and Anirab were sitting on one side, they were discussing some rituals which needed to be performed the next day. While others were sitting together pulling eachother's keg and teasing one another.

Hall

The sangeet was supposed to take place under the open sky but the weather didn't help. So, they decide to arrange it indoor only. But the decoration was as always very beautiful. They had kept the theme 'FairyTale' and the place actually looked like a fairy tale. All the guests were already present there waiting for the bride and groom.

Rakshit was waiting for Drishti in the corridor. They were going to make an entry together. A few minutes later, when Rakshit heard a sound of heel on the floor, his face rose up and there his eyes stuck on an angle.

Drishti...

She looked just like a princess as he calls her. She was shining like a fairy and he failed to move his gaze away from her. As Drishti walked near his. She wasn't unaware of the continuous intense gaze one her. She was also aware of the own of this look.
Drishti stopped in front of Rakshit and looked up to meet his eyes. She waited for him to say something. His look was making her blush.

"Rakshit" she whispered to break his trance. She could hear the giggle of their friends behind her.

Now he came out of his trace and stood straight. He looked at his friends and threw a glare to them. Thru pretended that they were scared. "Turn back, guys" Rakshit uttered in a fake stern tone. They giggled buy turned around.

Rakshit held her chin and made her look at him "You look like a princess" He said and Drishti smile grew brighter.

"Thank you" A whisper came out from her and she hugged him tightly.

Rakshit too smiled and didn't mind gathering her in his embrace.

"Rakshit, Drishti are you both done? It's your sangeet and you can't be late for your marriage function" It was Priya who broke the silence among them.

Making a bad face, Rakshit let Drishti pull apart. Drishti giggled seeing his face.

"You all can turn back" Drishti said and everyone gave them a teasing smile.

"Let's go" Rakshit said and walked towards the hall holding Drishti's hand.

Rakshit and drishti settled on the coach which was placed for them.

The sangeet started with Divya and Shekher's performance. They literally burnt the stage with their burning chemistry, Everyone cheered for them, especially Rakshit who never knew this side of hid friends.