First kiss

Continue...

Drishti stood on her toes to match Rakshit’s level. Slowly and steadily Drishti’s lips met his. She was sucking them slowly, Rakshit was doing the same.
Their first kiss ever………
Their lips melted with the touch of the other one.......
It was slow yet a passionate kiss. The kiss was filled with love. Only pure love. There was no urgency, no lust, no hurry, they were simply feeling the moment. They were living on that moment. They were soaking in each other’s love. Rakshit pulled her more close to him. Drishti's hold too tightened around him. Their breaths were mingling with each other.
Rakshit bit her lower lip a little which made Drishti moan and she opened her mouth. Taking it as a chance, Rakshit took the lead.

When both of them were out of breath, they broke the kiss and pulled apart. But they were still standing in each other’s arms. Drishti was breathing heavily trying to calm her ragging breath. They were trying to recover their breath. She was all red due to her act and she was looking down trying to hide the red hue on her face.

But Rakshit's gaze didn't leave Drishti's site even for a nanosecond. He was staring her face without even blinking. He was intensely looking at her face. The reddishness of her face didn’t go unnoticed by him in the half light as well. Whenever she turns this red, she looks prettier than usual. He feels like eating her alive. Rakshit chuckled in his mind at his own thought.

Drishti was looking down not able to meet Rakshit's intense gaze. She was looking down biting her lower lip. She was now feeling shy after the bold step she had taken a few moments back. But it was indeed magical.
Rakshit was noticing her every move. He knew what she must be thinking. So, he simply held Drishti’s chin and rose her face to make her look at him. Now they were looking into each other’s eyes. She was feeling so shy.
For the first time, she had kissed someone and it was the first time when she took such bold step. Rakshit was looking into her eyes. He was well aware of her state. He didn’t say anything which will make her feel comfortable. He was just caressing her face softly. Their eyes reflected only love for each other.

“I love you.” Rakshit whispered. It was a simple pure confession which sounded more like a prayer at that moment.

Drishti could not hold back herself anymore. She fell on Rakshit’s arms hugging him tightly. Rakshit too wrapped his arms around her pulling her into his embrace.

“I love you too.” Drishti whispered hiding her face in Rakshit’s chest.
A smile crept on Rakshit’s face. His hold tightened around her. He placed a soft kiss on her head.

“Drishti, do you believe in shooting stars?” Rakshit asked a few minutes later still being in the same position. Drishti rose her head a little to look at him.

“Why?”  She was confused with his sudden question.

“Because I believe in them.” Rakshit said with his eyes shining like stars.
Drishti moved a little back to look at him properly.

“I too believe in them. We will wish something and it will be fulfilled. The thought itself is so magical.” There was a soft smile playing on her lips.

“Then let’s wish something.” Rakshit said in a husky tone.
Drishti frowned. Rakshit smiled seeing her.

“Look there.” He pointed towards the sky.

She looked back and turned towards the sky. There was actually a shooting star. Rakshit and Drishti entwined their hands and closed their eyes to wish something.

“I don’t know what our future holds for us, but no matter where our destiny leads us keep Drishti happy always. She is the purest soul, I have ever come across. She shouldn't get hurt ever. Fulfill whatever she wishes for.” Rakshit wished and opened his eyes. He turned towards Drishti who had her eyes still close.
She was looking enchanting......