Confession

“The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill

You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character. If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you find yourself. Life is a journey that is meant to be embraced to the fullest every day. However, that doesn’t mean you always wake up ready to seize the day, and sometimes need a reminder that life is a great gift. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

D R I S H T I'S   P L A C E

When someone is close to us, we don't value them. When they are far, we realize their importance. Drishti was also feeling restless without Rakshit being around her. She was missing talking to him, she was missing his presence. She wanted to see him eagerly. For her, it's the most important thing to do right now. But she got so carried away in planning the meeting that she didn't realize her mother was standing behind her.
When she heard Vidya asking her that she felt her breath to be hitched in her throat. Her throat dried like a field in summer. She was not sure till when her mother was there and hearing her.

Drishti turned back and found her mother standing there with a serious face. Drishti’s eyes widened seeing her there, she was scared thinking what if she has heard everything and tells her father about the same. Then there is no escape for her. Drishti was looking down not meeting her gaze.

“Whom do you want to see? Who is the boy?” Vidya asked sternly. Drishti looked up with a jerk. She forgot to breath. She was stuck from all the side.

Drishti didn’t know what to say or how to get out of the situation. She was stuck and now finding out ways.

“Oh, mom, I was talking to my friend Priya.” She tried to hide her nervousness with the smile.
But the frown on her mother’s face was still there. Her doubt is not gone yet. She still had the suspesicious look on her face.

Drishti tried to smile forcefully but her condition was not helping at all. “But you were saying that you want to see him I want to know who is the ‘he’ you want to see?” She rose her eyebrows.

Drishti gulped down her saliva. She started praying in her mind to save her from this situation. “Actually mom, she has seen a movie recently and she was saying that the actor is new and very handsome. That’s why I was saying I want to see him, if she has got his photos or not.” She tried to cover up.

Thankfully Vidya didn’t ask anything more and she just nodded her head. She seemed to be convinced. Drishti was thinking her father should not know about this little conversation else she will have to face more questions which will be dangerous than this.

“But you here? You want something?” Drishti asked after sighing in relief. She wanted to change the topic.

Vidya nodded her head. “I had come to call you for dinner. Your papa is here and you didn’t even come down today.” Drishti nodded her head while getting up from bed.

“Oh! I was tired as I was awake till late for the exam. So, I was taking rest.” Vidya nodded and they both went down.

D R I S H T I

Drishti was sleeping on her bed changing sides as sleep was far away from her eyes. She was waiting for Priya or Divya to call her so that she can decide how he will go to Rakshit. She can’t wait to see Rakshit in her own eyes. She just wanted to assure herself that Rakshit is okay.