Chapter Nine

Look at him! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Such a prince=>>>>>>>

Start reading

Start reading

*************

"Luna! NOOOO!!!" I yelled.

Hongbin POV

What did i do?! what was going on?! Why did it end up like this?! Am I that blind that I didn't know the consequences?!

My love. Luna. She must hated me so much. I made her hate me! I hurt her. She was going to hurt herself. In front of me. She was going to end her life.

All I wanted was her. I had a dream since I was a child, when i first met her. I had a crush on her. I wanted her to be mine. I wanted her to be my princess and me her prince. I dreamed of having a lot children with her. I wanted us to be a Queen and a King. I wanted to feel love. I couldn't take of my eyes from her.

But what did I do? I bullied her. Even when I didn't want to. I was fighting myself everyday for that. I did it to show off to my friends.

I hurt her. I made her hate me since when we were young.

I thought I could win her trust and love. I wanted her to give me another chance. But, here we were! Fighting!

I made her suffer. I hurt her physically and emotionally!

I was forced to do so. Even when I didn't want to.

It was the end for me. I had no choice. My legs felt weak and I just stood there speechlessly looking at Luna.

Taeyang POV

Just when she was going to stab herself the door was barged opened right at the time and guards with black and red clothes entered and held her. They pointed their guns at me and Hongbin but when they finally realized who I was they put their weapons away from me and bowed deeply to me and apologized for not recognizing me first.

They were the guards from Luna's father's kingdom. They must be very worried for her.

"Take him." I shouted pointing at Hongbin and they took him away after putting cuffs on his hands. He didn't even move when they walked him out. He looked shocked. I didn't know what happened to him. But I had to make sure that he got the worst punishment for what he did.

Time passes>>>>>>

We drove back safely to the Kingdom and went directly to her room. I placed her gently on her queen sized bed and her mother came running to her while crying her heart out. I felt hurt watching her mother crying and telling her that she thought she had lost her and that her father is sick and was not in a very good condition.

Luna was still unconsciously lying on the bed after she got her wounds treated by their doctors while her mother cried for almost an hour. I just stood there silently with my head low.

"My baby please wake up and tell me you are fine, please...You know i can't live without you huh!..Please don't leave me! Your father is so ill. He needs us baby come on!.." She said painfully while sobbing.

"Your majesty. Please, don't pressure yourself, I'm sure she would wake up anytime soon. Just let her have some rest and you too must have to rest for a while" The old man with white hair said. He seemed to be their old family doctor.

Luna's mother stopped crying, wiped her tears and sat up straight beside her precious daughter.

"You are right!" She nodded and kissed Luna's forehead.

Right at the moment the door opened and my parents entered the room.

"Oh god! Taeyang!!" My mother came to me and grabbed my cheeks between her hands.

"Taeyang I was so worried about you! You left without even telling us" She cried and I hugged her.

"I'm really sorry mother! I'm sorry for making you worried. I promise I won't do it again" I said as I wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"You better keep your promise" My father cleared his throat and said awkwardly.

"Yes, father" I bowed a little to him while we watched my mom as she was hugging Luna's mother and tried comforting her.

_______________________

To be continued...

_______________________

Be honest with me, and tell me how is the story so far ?

Hey! I would like you to check out my art & drawings and tell me what do you think about it/suggestions to draw. Visit my Instagram:  nstarqueen

Don't forget to follow me and i hope you like them!