Chapter Four

D-day

Taeyang woke up early in the morning and did his usual morning routine. After he finished and got dressed, he went to the dinning room. He entered and greeted his parents.

"Good morning mom, dad!" Taeyang said with a smile

"Good morning dear, you look amazing as always!" His mother said in a sweet voice.

"You never said that to me" The King mumbled annoyingly. 

"Anyways, did you sleep well,son?!" He changed the subject after the Queen gave him a 'what' glare.

"I did." Taeyang chuckled and they continued eating and talking like they always do.

It was a beautiful day. Taeyang kept looking out the window as they rode to the 'Shine Kingdom'. His mother never stopped talking. She was so excited.

An hour later, they arrived and the guardians guided them inside to meet the King & Queen.

They walked through the long hallway. It was gorgeously decorated. everyone fell in love with this place.

They tuned to the right and kept walking

They tuned to the right and kept walking. Suddenly, they froze in their places after hearing loud cries and screams of a woman. And that woman was the Queen.

She was sitting on the floor crying her heart out while the King was hugging and comforting her.

Taeyang's mother ran to her and bent down to her level.

"What's wrong dear, are you okay?!" She asked in a worried tone. Seeing her childhood best friend like this made her heart break. They were so close when they were young princesses. They grew up together until they became Queens and had their own Kingdoms.

The Queen kept crying and crying until she said something that made everyone shocked:

"Our princess... Luna...is missing...S-some kids said that they saw her getting kidnapped.." She said between her cries. "They said they saw a tall man...wearing all black with three others" She sniffed and calmed down. "What to do now!? what if something bad happened to her? what if they tried hurting her" She started shaking from fear about the idea of her only daughter getting hurt.

"I said don't worry. I sent 1100 guardians to look for her and bring her here safe no matter what. And we'll make sure that culprit will pay for it" Said the King as he comforted his Queen.

"I'll send 500 guardians from our kingdom to help them searching. It's the least I can do" Said Taeyang's father and then he ordered his guardian to leave and proceeds to implement what he commanded.

Taeyang was confused and he didn't know what to do. He felt guilty for just standing there while doing nothing.

His mother was still comforting the Queen while they headed inside.And both Kings sat and talked about what and how it happened.

Taeyang was left alone so he went out and walked around the fountain.A little girl approached him and looked at him. He was so tall and she was so small. Her face was red and swollen obviously from crying. He bent down on his knee to her level and wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Why a beautiful little princess like you is crying?" Taeyang asked her softly.

"Mommy said that our princess Luna went missing." She answered him while sniffing. Looks like everyone is upset. She must be so precious to them.

"She is a very good princess. She even gave me this necklace" The little girl said as she showed him her necklace.

"She gave it to me on my 6th birthday and said that it represent our friendship, she have one too

"She gave it to me on my 6th birthday and said that it represent our friendship, she have one too. Same as mine" The little girl continued to tell him about how special she is and how everyone adored her. He was amused just by hearing from this little girl who seemed to be loving her so much. And he thought about the princess. Luna. How can she be so kind! He thought.

"Hmm! She is perfect to me even though people say nobody is perfect" Said the little girl but soon her smile faded as she remembered that she's not here.

"Hey don't be sad! They will find her and bring her here safe." Taeyang comforted the cute little bean.

"Aren't you going to search for her?" She asked him with puppy eyes.

"Well, There are 1600 guardians searching for her now." He replied.

"But it is supposed to be a prince who look for her not guardians" She said and that made him surprised. He believed that she read so many princess stories.

"Should I?" He asked her.

"Yes, please! Do it for me and the whole Kingdom! You'll be a legend" She said and pleaded him with bright eyes.

"Okay! but do you have a picture of her? I've never saw her before" He agreed and asked for a picture of her. But what surprised him is the little girl gave him too much infos about Luna. She helped him from the bottom of her heart.

They spent 2 hours and then left each others. Taeyang already promised her and he was willing to find Luna! He was going to escape the next morning without his parents knowing because he knew they wouldn't agree.

Now he was resting on his bed and making plans for tomorrow. He was nervous because he is going to put himself in danger. But, he also thought about Luna. She must be in danger too!

________________

To Be Continued...

______________

Hi dear Fantasies! How is the book and story so far?

please share your opinions!