Chapter Ten

A/N

So I finally, decided to put names for their parents. I'll be editing the previous chapters after finishing the whole book. (don't worry the're will be more long chapters).

Taeyang's mother (The Queen of the Sun Kingdom): Hahm Eunjung.

Taeyang's father  (The King of the Sun Kingdom): Yoo Songcheol.

Luna's mother  (The Queen of the Shine Kingdom): Choi Minji.

Luna's father  (The King of the Shine Kingdom): Lee Donghan.

**************

After all the bitter period and all the suffering that both Princess Luna's parents and Taeyang's parents felt. Luna's mother decided to express her thanks and gratitude to the son of her close friend. She couldn't be any more grateful and thankful to Taeyang! 

Him as a prince! He went through a dangerous situation, especially because he put his life in danger, all for Luna's sake. His parents were worried about him, but they never left their close friends. They trusted their son because of how brave he was and they kind of knew that he had something to do with it.

Eunjung's POV

"Please stay in for more few days!" Minji was begging us while holding my hands with a sad smile.

"We would love to but, i'm really sorry we have our people in our Kingdom waiting for us to be there soon!" I held her hands and explained.

"I just wanted to thank you for your support to us! I will never ever forget you because you are totally the most kind people I've ever met and I'm glad we are friends since our childhood! I really appreciate our friendship and i hope to stay in touch with you for the rest of our life!" She expressed how thankful she was to us with teary eyes.

"Honey! You did so much for me back then! There's no need to thank us, we didn't do anything. And we will always be there for you whenever you need us because that's what are friends for. And of course i'll always be in touch with you!" I said while trying to comfort her.

"Thank you...thank you so much" She sobbed and i immediately pulled her into a tight hug and rubbed her back softly.

"It's okay! I know you were terrified about Luna! But believe me she'll be fine! give her time and be there for her!" I said and pulled off the hug and wiped her tears away.

"Stay strong alright!" I cheered and she nodded and hugged me again one last time.

"Their friendship is a goal!" My husband, Songcheol, pointed out. He was behind me for the whole time.

"Yeah, they must be really close friends" Donghan agreed and Songcheol nodded with a grin on his handsome face. No wonder Taeyang took on all of his handsome features.

"Take care of your health and stay strong for your wife, daughter and your Kingdom!" He patted his shoulder with a smile on his face.

Donghan was sick and his immune system was weak. He looked healthy and young before but now he looked pale and weak, he lost few pounds which made his illness more obvious. His sickness got worse when he heard his daughter was kidnapped and the longer he waited for his army to find her the more he felt like dying. He passed out many times and couldn't handle the pain and the fear of losing his only precious daughter. That's she meant a lot to them. They adored her!

But Donghan never showed his weak side to his daughter and managed to keep his sickness from her and acted as if nothing was happening, but he knew that he was going to tell her sooner or later because he knew she doesn't like people to lie to her or keep things from her especially close ones.

Luna was still resting inside her room and Minji was afraid of how Luna was going to react after she wakes up.

Taeyang's POV

I was walking around in the garden, the weather was kind of cloudy and gloomy today.

 I just wanted to take a walk and clear my mind. We went through a lot but i'm glad that everything is back to normal now.

 I was looking at the beautiful flowers while waiting for my parents to come outside so that we could go back to our Kingdom.

I waited, then I was asked by a guard to go inside because they called me. I went inside and saw my parents sitting in the big luxurious living room.

 I sat next to them and waited for them to say whatever they wanted to say to me.

"Here's my son" Songcheol announced as I took a seat next to him.

"Is everything alright?" I asked a little bit confused because we were supposed to go now.

"We will be staying here for a while" My mother answered me after noticing my confused face.

"Oh! Is it okay if I ask what changed your mind? " I asked again.

"Just when we were about to leave a guard told us that the road is blocked by a big tree. Also the weather is very gloomy so..." She explained to me and all I did was nod.

______________

To Be Continued...

______________

Hey fantasies! I'm so thankful for your support for my book! Thank you so much!

Also, please support SF9 in kingdom LEGENDARY WAR!

They did so well and I can't wait to see them getting the recognition that they deserve and the powerful stages omg! The talent I call ♥ Stan SF9.