Chapter Seventeen

Taeyang's POV

I searched for Luna everywhere I could but there was no sight of her. I started feeling anxious as some bad thoughts were running inside my head. What if she ran away? What if she harmed herself?

I made my way to the stairs and went up to her room. I checked for the second time and she wasn't there. I walked and went to the 3rd floor. I checked the room that no one should be inside.

The King's room.

And there she was, sitting calmly on his bed, facing the big window. She seemed lost in thoughts because she never noticed my presence at first.

I walked slowly and sat next to her then looked up at her face. She wasn't crying at all. Her face was emotionless and it only made me think how much pain she was feeling inside her heart.

I didn't know what to say, so I stayed quiet for few moments. She remained in her same position, lost in thoughts.

I gently grabbed her small hand and put it in mine. Suddenly, she moved her body closer to mine and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I'm tired" She whispered as she closed her eyes, trying her best to relax.

"I know, please take a rest" I said as I wrapped my arms around her small body.

Tears started running down her rosy cheeks. She opened her eyes and lifted her head. She adjusted herself and hugged me comfortably.

All I did was hug her back and calmly rub her back.

After few moments, we let go and I wiped her teary eyes using my thumb.

"I want to sleep" Luna spoke after looking at me for a second.

"Alright. Let me take you to your room" I agreed and stood up to help her do the same.

We walked through the halls then reached her room downstairs.

I tucked her in bed and made sure she was comfortable. As I was going to leave she held my wrist which made me stop.

"Stay... please."

I thought for a second then nodded 'okay'. She shifted to the side, making enough space for me beside her.

I gave her a look of ' are you sure' and she smiled. I made myself comfortable next to her even though it was a little bit awkward for me.

We just stayed silent comfortably until after few minutes later we lost track of time and the both of us fell asleep.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
Hello, I'm sorry for the short chap but I'm back to it yaay💕