Chapter Eleven

Taeyang's POV

It was the second day we were staying here and everything was going perfectly fine until King Donghan fell sick again. Everyone was getting worried in the Kingdom and all they did was pray for him to get well soon as he went through his therapy.

He was going to get a surgery now and Queen Minji was so worried and broken. First her precious daughter Luna and now her husband Donghan! She was doing her best to stay strong as my mother was there for her the whole time.

I couldn't help but feel sad about it. I wished I could help but I had nothing to do about it. I was glad that my parents were there for them. They know better than me so I believed in them.

Luna was still recovering from the incident and it's been a week she didn't get out of her room. Her mother took care of her like a little baby with the help of their maids. She told us she got a little bit better than the first day after waking up. I was glad that she was doing well.

After lunch, I asked if they could allow me to call a friend and I was glad they accepted. I called and after few rings, he picked up.

"Hello?!" A deep voice greeted from the other line.

"Hello, It's me, Taeyang" I said as I bit my lower lip, hoping I didn't get the wrong number.

"Oh! What's up, hero?" He teased me and I rolled my eyes. Of course the deep voice belonged to Chani.

"So you heard?" I asked, even when I already knew the answer.

"Are you kidding me? It's everywhere. Everyone is talking about it!" He said and I wasn't even surprised.

"Yeah, yeah! By the way, this was supposed to be Hwiyoung. What are you doing with his phone?" I asked curiously.

"Ah! he is busy flirting with some ladies now. The others are just eating deserts." He answered with a chuckle.

"Others?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are all at his place to have fun!" Chani answered.

"Without me?" I said dramatically, pretending to be hurt.

"We were going to call you too but, you are stuck there." He explained.

"It's alright, just kidding" I giggled softly.

"So, how's everyone?" He asked, trying to start a new conversation.

"I'm fine tho but a little bit worried" I answered truthfully.

"I didn't ask about you" He teased me again.

"Why ask when you already know?" I whined.

"I only know that you are 'fine but worried' and that King Donghan is sick" He said innocently. "How's Princess Luna doing?" He added. To be honest I was a bit confused as to why he was asking about her, because since when did he even care about princesses! Ah it must be all because of Hwiyoung.

"She's better" I answered shortly and continued before he could say anything.

"Don't hang out with Hwiyoung too much, you'll get infected" I teased him.

"Yah!" I heard him shout at the back, causing Chani to laugh at him. I missed them so much. They were like a family to me. 

"Taeyang?" A soft voice called from behind. I turned around and found Queen Minji coming towards me.

"I'll call you guys later. I got to go" I said and ended the call.

"I hope I didn't interrupt you..." She tried to apologize but I cut her off after I gave her my full attention.

"No, no, It's Okay" I smiled at her. She smiled back weakly but there was something in her eyes that showed pain and exhaustion . 

"Is everything alright?" I asked her to make sure that there wasn't something bad going on.

"Yeah" She simply replied after gulping.

"Actually ... I- Can you do me a favor?" She asked with pleading and hopeful eyes.

"Yes, of course" I agreed while smiling. I love when I make people happy.

"Thank you so much, Taeyang!" Her face lit up and she thanked me with almost teary eyes.

"No problem" I smiled at her.

"I need you to stay with Luna for two weeks and try to cheer her up because you know she still feels unsafe and traumatized but it's all thanks to you. The reason is because, me and Donghan need to travel for his surgery tomorrow and by the way your parents will also be leaving tomorrow morning so please,  just for two weeks and you'll go back, i know you miss you kingdom." She told me and I kind of felt glad about the favor because I wanted to help them so badly. Plus I wanted to get to know Luna more. And maybe...become friends!?

"Okay, as you wish" I agreed and she immediately hugged me tightly. I blushed a little.

"Thank you again" A tear escaped her eye and I knew she was very strong to hold back so I hugged her back and patted her head softly as she sobbed in my chest. She was like my second mother. It hurt me to see her like this.

_____________

To Be Continued...

_____________

Thank you for reading this book. And thanks for all the love and support. I was motivated to write another chap and here it is.

Please support SF9 on Kingdom.