Chapter One

Yoo Taeyang.

The charming prince was walking around the most beautiful garden in the SUN kingdom like he usually does.

He was like a sun, flowers bloom everyday around him. He was a calm and peaceful prince. Not only that, but he also was friendly, brave and romantic. But he never really showed that 'romantic' side of him.

He was so much good looking. All the girls even maids fell in love with him. He looked breath-taking.

But he never was interested in any girl. He was a gentleman. Even-though there were flirty girls, trying to win his heart many times but failed. He was not easy as well. 

He could be scary. But rarely. Even when he was angry, he didn't show it.

Let's talk about the physical side: He looked fine. Perfect height, form and face. He was like a piece of art. Angle!

He was very good at 'Archery' since he was five. He learned from the king. AKA his father.

He loved to teach it to kids from time to time.

Speaking of kids. He loves them. He finds them innocent and energetic.

He grew up with a gold spoon in his mouth. He couldn't ask for more.

He was loved by everyone in the kingdom.

He helped all the people suffering or having a hard time. With the help of his father. King Yoo. The humble king. And of course his mother. Queen Yoo. The brilliant queen.

____________

To Be Continued...

________________

Omg finally i did it. i had the courage to write it. yass!!!!

i hope you like this chap!!!!

please don't forget to vote, it will motivate me to write more!