Chapter Thirteen

Taeyang POV

"Once upon a time, there was a girl. Her name was Kim Bora..." I started to narrate the story to her.

"Kim Bora lived with her grandmother since she was 6 years old. Her parents got divorced and her mom passed away due to a serious sickness. Bora was a hopeful and a smart girl. She had a dream of being a writer one day. Her only weaknesses were Nyctophobia which is an extreme fear of night or darkness and hodophobia which is the fear of traveling alone. 

Bora grew up reading a lot of books which made her love for writing increase. She collected books and read them at least twice. Her grandmother was proud of her so she sent her to a small school near their village because they weren't very rich.

Bora was happy when she got the news but when she started attending, she felt left out and nobody wanted to befriend with her. She was a shy girl. She sometimes got bullied by girls who were older than her. She wasn't satisfied with her school because she had high hopes. But she thought she would just study at least and make her dream come true.

At the age of 12, Bora started practicing her writing. Her neighbor was an old teacher, she used to go to her and help her learning anything she needed to know. Day by day, she became better at writing. Her neighbor teacher was surprised by her intelligence. Bora had so many great ideas and story lines. She managed to complete writing 3 papers a everyday. She never gave up and continued no matter what.

When Bora turned 21, her grandmother passed away. She was the only family member left for her. She had a mental break down. She felt lost and lonely that time and no one knew her or at least looked for her.

Bora stopped writing since her grandmother died and looked for a job in her hometown but she always got rejected. She felt hopeless and almost gave up on everything until one day, she was sitting in her grandmother's favorite chair while holding an album as she watched and teared up at every picture.

After she finished looking at those memories she started to sob loudly and-" I was cut off when I saw Luna tearing up while slightly pouting.

"Hey! Are you Okay?" I asked her worriedly.

"Yeah, I just...felt bad for Bora..." She said while wiping her tears away. Looks like Luna has a soft heart! I thought and unconsciously smiled.

"Would you like me to stop or-"

"No no no, please continue!" She insisted.

"Oh! Okay but tell me if you don't want to hear it anymore." I said and she nodded.

____________________

To Be Continued...

_____________________ 

Hey! I'm sorry for taking so long. I graduated last 3 weeks ago and I'm preparing my documents for my university so... wish me luck.

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I couldn't let you wait for more days, so here it is. 

Stream 'TEAR DROP' I swear it didn't get the love and support it deserved!