Chapter Three

It has been 2 weeks and the thought of marriage never left Taeyang's mind. He was sitting in a bench at the beautiful garden. He was waiting for his friend Hwiyoung, the prince of 'Rose Kingdom'.

"Hey, Taeyang!" Said Hwiyoung exitedly smiling.

"Hi! brother, it's been a while!" Replied Taeyang smiling while hugging him.

"Yeah i've been busy. Flirting with some girls" Admitted Hwiyoung whispering the last sentence. Taeyang chuckled at his friend. He was like a brother to him, since they were 9 years old.

"So..? Did you find a wife" Said Hwiyoung in a teasing tone.

"Hmmm.. not yet, but i'm still thinking if it's the right ti-" Taeyang was cutted by Hwiyoung.

"Here we go again! Bro! How many times did you say this? Come on move on and start a new life!" Said Hwiyoung trying to give his friend hope.

"Okay...i'll try...to talk with my parents. By the way how many days are you staying here?" Said Taeyang quickly changing the subject.

"Just two days, i have things to do and i promise to visit you again soon, just don't be mad at me" Said Hwiyoung while patting Taeyang's hair.

"Okay then, let's go eat lunch. I'm hungry!" Taeyang invited his friend inside and after having lunch they spent the two days having fun and resting.

Taeyang and Hwiyoung were watching the sunset while sitting at the garden. They felt more relaxed and happy each time they met.

"Next time i want all the guys to be here with us! i miss those days!" Said Taeyang remembering his childhood with his 8 friends.

The 2 days went fast but they didn't waste a second of it. And Taeyang was sad to let his best friend leave.

"As I said earlier, I'll make sure to come back here. Maybe with a wife." Hwiyoung smirked teasing Taeyang the whole time.

"Okay, take care" He hugged him for the last time and stared at him until he was gone with his horse.

As Taeyang was still standing lost in his thoughts, a maid approached him:

"Prince Yoo" She called him and when he turned she bowed 90°. "The King is looking for you. He wants to see you" She said and went away. He let out a long sigh and went inside.

"Taeyang, my son take a seat." The king said the moment he entered. He knew the reason of calling him here to talk. But he got the wrong idea.

Taeyang was going to start talking and tell them that he was finally ready to get married but the Queen was faster than him:

"Dear, we want you to know something really important" She said with a smile. 

"I'll get straight to the point. We want "Shine" kingdom to be united with us. We agreed with their King and Queen yesterday through letters." Said the King with a serious tone. Taeyang was speechless for a moment. He really thought they were going to talk about the marriage thing. But he got surprised.

"O-okay! that's great!" Taeyang didn't know what to say but managed to smile brightly.

"So we are going to their kingdom tomorrow and you're coming with us. We'll leave tomorrow morning. Now go get some rest dear!" Said the Queen excitedly.

"Okay then" Taeyang stood up "I'll take my leave. Good night!" He bowed politely and left.

____________

To Be Continued...

____________

I'm falling for him everyday every second omg! lol