Chapter Eighteen

New day, another chance.

The sky was clear as a few cotton candy clouds passed by. The sun sent warm rays and the weather couldn't be any better.

Every single one inside the kingdom did his task while their kids enjoyed doing their activities of the day.

One specific group consisted of 10 kids some of them were young girls and the others were boys.

They tried focusing and listening to Taeyang as he taught them about his favorite activity when he was around their age.

He showed them the way to be pro in archery.

On the other side Luna was sitting on a bench not far from them as she watched them in awe.

A gentle smile rested on her face as she thought about things which made her blush immediately.

She imagined how Taeyang would be such a great father to his kids. He would definitely teach them archery or anything else they'd like.

Her thoughts were interrupted by him. She blushed even more when she noticed him standing in front of her.

"Do you want to try?" He asked while extending his hand for her.

"Y-yeah... I'd love to" she replied nervously and accepted his hand.

The kids were already back to their parents which gave them some privacy to have their time.

Luna didn't ignore the little touches she made with him while learning to grab the item and how to use it.

Her heart was beating faster especially when he stood very close behind her and he wrapped his arms around her, showing her the right way.

After hours passed, they had lunch and she went inside her art room and made a new artwork as Taeyang watched her in awe.

"You are so talented" He smiled lovingly at her as she put her brushes and admired her work.

"Thank you" She thanked him as he took steps towards her. She was confused for a second but she realized when he wiped paint from her cheek using his thumb.

These little touches never failed to send butterflies inside her stomach. His warm touches felt like heaven to her. She was in love with him but she never wanted to admit it.

She was afraid of getting attached and addicted to him and what scared her the most was him leaving her after that.

"What are you thinking about?" Taeyang asked her after noticing the frown on her beautiful features.

"Nothing" She took a deep breath and wiped her hands and tools.

"Okay...but you must know that I'll always be here listening no matter what it is" He promised.

Luna dropped her paint tubes on the table as she was standing and her back facing him.

She didn't know what was going on but she was feeling confused and emotional.

'If I don't do it now, I'll regret it later' she said inside her mind.

She turned to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back with wrapping his strong arms around her small body.

"Taeyang?..." She called his name.

"Yes?..."

"I know this is so sudden but...I love you...for real" That's when she felt so relieved after confessing her feelings to him. She felt like a heavy weight was taken off of her chest.

Taeyang smiled genuinely and replied:

"I love you too and more. I was gonna say it to you now but I guess I was late" He chuckled as he grabbed her cheek gently.
She laughed softly and pecked his lips.

Soft pecks were exchanged between the royal couples until a knock disturbed them.

"Your highness, there's a letter for you which just arrived " The maid bowed and handed the letter to Luna.

Luna looked at Taeyang before she opened the letter and read what was it about.

After she read the letter her face changed to a worried look which made him title his head at her.

Luna gulped and handed him the letter with shaky hands. Something was probably wrong.

🤍🤍✨🤍🤍✨🤍🤍✨🤍🤍✨🤍🤍

To be continued...

✨✨🤍✨✨🤍✨✨🤍✨✨🤍✨✨

Hi, long time no see 🌚 I hope you still reading this book. Thank you 💕