XXIX

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"I sometimes wanna give up when I realize what's happening to me"

"How did I get to this point in my life?"

~

Unknown POV~

He didn't know where he was going; he was so full of rage, he couldn't think straight.

He wanted nothing but for this to be finally over and show Jimin who the mafia belongs to.

Since his father hired him to be one of Jimin's bodyguards ever since Jimin was 10, he admired him.

Jimin's father didn't know that he hired a mafia leader, who was busy getting information on the Park family. Probably because he was hidden in the dark, never revealing his identity to the public.

He never expected that the boy he guarded since he was a little boy would grow up to become the biggest- second biggest mafia leader.

If he knew this beforehand, he would have never taken his mother or target his father. If he knew of Jimin's temper and mental state, he would have never thought twice of angering Jimin.

But now he has, and his ego grew every day thinking of how to mess around with him.

He used Sehun to cover up that he was the actual leader.

Sehun owed him money, money that he couldn't find, so he used him.

It was going well until Sehun fucked it up.

But why on earth was he so afraid of a teenager. After taking over his father's legacy, this teenager became the second biggest mafia leader in South Korea and the biggest in Japan and China. How was that possible?

It took him 20 years to do so whilst this boy only took 3 months- excluding the 1 year of training he took.

That alone scared him; he wanted nothing but to be the only feared mafia in South Korea, but this teenager was taking it away from him, and he was not gonna let that happen.

"Fuck", he screamed as he hit the steering wheel before picking up his phone to call Jimin.

"Jimin-ah" 

"Hyung"

"I'm-" he was cut off

"Are you outside?" Jimin asked through the phone

"Oh no, that's what I was calling about."

"I'm way behind schedule, so I sent Taemin to pick you guys up. He was surprisingly in Japan."

"You know we could have waited for you, right?"

"Yeah, but I didn't want you guys to be late, and Namjoon has been worried."

"That's fine," he sighed. "Just get home safe, yeah?"

"Okay, sorry, boss."

"No problem," and he hung up.

"Just a couple more days before this whole thing is over," he hissed 

He drove into the woods, pulling up to a cabin

"Nice of you to finally show up, boss," a woman came out, smiling

"I haven't been gone for that long," he answered

"Thought you forgot about us" a guy came behind the girl

"Oh shut it, Chanyeol," he said as he slammed the car door