V

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"I become completely worked up over trains of thought that have no true basis in reality"

"Why can't this actually happen to me and not just some type of fucking fantasy"

~

~ 1 year later

Jin, as always, made 4 plates for breakfast; they all ate in peace, no one touching the fourth plate.

"Jin hyung, can we go to the zoo that we always go to after school," Hobi asked.

"But we've never gone without Jimin before," Jin said

"That's why I want to go there" Hoseok looked down. "I miss him, and that'll remind me of the times we had there."

"Hoseok," Jin sighed. "Finish eating. Taehyung put the damn food in your mouth, and stop playing around with it" Taehyung looked at him. "Or is it that my cooking is bad."

"No appa, I'm just not hungry."

"Do you want me to shove it down your throat?" Jin said, getting riled up. Taehyung seeing this, quickly shook his head before starting to eat. "See, was that so hard? Now eat up, so we can have our movie marathon" Jin's mood changed quickly, him smiling as he looked at the two eating. 

They stopped often eating ever since Jimin left. Hoseok was busy trying to finish the bucket list, or Taehyung was busy threatening anyone who stopped him from looking for Jimin.

As they finished, Taehyung ran upstairs to see how long they have until Jimin comes back, not realizing it was today.

Hoseok went to the fridge to finish the last thing on the bucket list, which was pretty easy and a very regular thing to do, him wondering how the heck Jimin has never smashed his head in a pie before.

Jin went into the kitchen to wash the dishes when he saw Hoseok face pie himself; there was laughter in the kitchen Taehyung joining, totally forgetting about checking the calendar.

While they were laughing, the door opened, and in walk Jimin. He passed them as they laughed and went to the dining table where he saw a plate of food there. He smiled as he thought about how Jin did this every single day for a year. He started eating, missing the food that he loved to eat every day.

He couldn't really eat it every day now since his body figure became a lot fit. His ass probably got bigger, his arms, no longer noddles, his hair, no longer strawberry blonde, his thighs, thick as fuck, and his hands, so veiny, one blade, could end it all, well except for his pinky, still small as ever. As he continued eating, he heard a loud, pitch scream. Fear overwhelming him, he ran into the kitchen only to be greeted by them laughing.

"O my God, o my god," Jin shouted, backing up. "Someone fucking hit me."

"What the actual fuck" Hoseok shrieked out 

While Tae still bent down, holding his hand as he laughed. He realized that he was the only one laughing and turned around to see what the others were looking at when he was greeted by his best friend, face to face with him. Taehyung eyes full of happiness and a glint of anger

"Oh, thank god you guys are okay; I thought something was wrong when I heard someone scream," Jimin said 

Everyone is still standing, shocked.

"Someone catches me," and with that, Hoseok 'fainted.'

"I fucking hate you, Park Jimin," Jin said as he ran into hugging the younger. He then started to beat him, hit him, whatever his hands can do. "You left me here, worried sick for one year, and FOR WHAT HUH. Do you know how much I've been through? I even had thoughts of you being dead" he then hugged him again. "Oh, thank God you are alive," he said between sniffles. Jimin rubbed his back as Jin calmed down.

"Thank you; I needed that scolding."

"Now where did you go, you fucker" Jin said, pinching Jimin's arm, which he sharply took back his hand, and shrieked "You are so fucking fit, o my lord, if I could fuck you right here, right now, I would" Jin was rambling about how he needs to start making his bed again since Jimin is home and paint his room, and Jimin just let him.

Hoseok, being the dramatic person he is, finally 'woke up' and pushed Jin out of the way and squeezed the life out of Jimin. "I'm not even mad that you left, just don't leave me again" he then looked at Jimin, straight into the eyes, "NEVER."

"Yes, sir" And Hoseok held onto the shorter for a good 10 minutes before Jin took him away, saying he is probably killing Jimin with hugs.

Then there was Taehyung, who was leaned across the counter, not looking at anyone. He didn't know what to say; He didn't know if he was either happy to see the man he has been looking for, for a year or if he was mad that he was standing in the kitchen like he didn't just disappear.

"Taeh-"

"No, let me talk," he said, then he turned to him and started towering him. If this were a year ago, Jimin would be shaking in fear right now, but now, Jimin wasn't even phased in the least, which surprised and scared Taehyung a bit. "I try to hate you, every single day I count on the calendar, and I wonder why am I doing this, for a bitch who got up and left" he paused. "That's true love when you know what you are doing is wrong, but you can't stop because you made a promise, and I kept it. I never looked at a man because I feared I was unfaithful to you. I never stopped searching for you, even when the whole house became sick and had chickenpox. Did you even love me Jimin, did you even think twice before you left."

He then started pushing Jimin, and even though Jimin felt his pain because he too had to live without him for a year, pushing Jimin was making him angrier every second. Jimin tugged Taehyung by his shirt, pinned him on the wall, and by reflex, he grabbed his knife. To say Taehyung was scared shitless would be an understatement. Jimin breathed in and out, closing his eyes before he put his knife away, but he didn't loosen his grip on Taehyung.

"I came back, for all of you; I missed you guys so much. When I left, I didn't have a choice, and I couldn't tell you guys because I would have had to kill you guys after, and oh, do I wish I were just joking. I'm a mafia leader, for fucks sake, Taehyung, don't EVER push me or try to fight me, even out of anger, because I will ruin your life, out of love, of course," Jimin smiled. "I love you, and you know this, and I never stopped; for christ's sake, why would I even bother to explain in notes why you guys should wait for me if I didn't love you guys. Heck, I would have told you guys where I was if I didn't love you and the others, because then you'd all be dead, so don't ask me if I loved you when I did all of this, don't ask if I thought twice when I left because I thought thrice about leaving you guys. You guys are literally my world, my hope, my earth." Taehyung couldn't hold back, and he kissed him; he didn't care that he was being pinned down or that he almost slit his throat; he just wanted to kiss his other half, that he waited 1 year for.

They kissed for a while, Jimin finally letting Taehyung dominate him. Taehyung lifts Jimin by the waist, puts him on the island, and continues kissing the living devil out of him until he remembers something.

"You're a mafia leader?!"