XXII

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Leave if you are gonna hate on this book or the author because I do not take negative energy. THIS IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES

~

"They say that having an imagination is harmless"

"Mine kills"

~

"Oh shut up, Jimin,"  she walked, the gun swinging as her hands move from her side.

"You were never a mother to me. I hope you die," he shouted at her.

"No, you don't get to say that" she held his face. "I nursed you up to the man you are now, and now you wanna be ungrateful," she spat in his face.

"You are nothing but a fake" she looked at him and laughed. 

"I'd suggest you stop talking," she chuckled. "You are the one tied up to a chair, ready to watch your lover die."

"If you kill him, I will fucking kill you, you bitch!" he shouted at her.

Taehyung was trembling on the ground, his body bruised.

"Oh sweetie, what is your helpless act gonna do" she then walked up to Taehyung and grabbed him by the arm. "I should just kill him right now."

"No!"

Jimin jumped up, his face wet with sweat. His breathing was uneven—his mood begun to change as he thought of the dream.

He was pissed that she could get to him and, worst, kill Taehyung right in front of him, and he couldn't do anything about it.

As if it was telepathy, Yoongi, who wasn't asleep, ran into Jimin's room, looking at the boy, who was sitting up in bed, his mood changing from sadness to anger.

"Jimin, calm down," Yoongi whispered because he knew if he talked louder, he would make Jimin angrier.

Jimin halted as he heard Yoongi's voice; he turned to him.

"You felt it didn't you," he asked.

"Yeah," Yoongi whispered, "I felt your rage, and it's changing my mood too, so please calm down."

"Calm down," Jimin said softly.

"Oh god," Yoongi said to himself as he backed up out of the room and taking out his phone cautiously.

"Calm down" Jimin's voice started to rise.

Yoongi started typing in a number and called. Waiting for it to answer, he internally thank the lord for Jungkook putting his phone on vibrate.

As if Jungkook heard his phone a bit, he stretched and answered groggily.

"Hello"

"Jungkook," Yoongi whispered on the phone.

"What is it"

"Jimin isn't in bed with you guys" Yoongi watched as Jungkook shifted in bed. "Don't look up, don't make any sudden noise."

"Calm down," Jimin's voice, becoming a bit louder.

"Jimin is in the room," Jungkook whispered.

"Yeah," he replied. "Now, what I want you to do, is at my command; you grab Taehyung and roll to the ground, okay."

"Why, what's happening."

"Calm down!" Jimin shouted

"A bomb is about to explode" Yoongi looked Jimin in the eyes. "Now!" he shouted in the phone, and Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the arm and pulled him to the ground as he heard gunshots.