Police.

The police had been speaking to everyone in sixth year about weather they saw anything suspicious that day or if they spent any time with Nathan.

Olly was the first out of their friends to speak to them.

"How was it?" They all sat up on sharply as soon as Olly arrived back into the boys dorm where they were waiting for him.

"It was fine. They don't think it was any of the students who killed him, they just want to know if we saw anyone else, maybe someone broke into school grounds and killed him. Wrong time, wrong place kind of thing." Olly explained.

Throughout the day they all spoke with the police, finally it was Leah's turn, and Professor Chirps was escorting her to see them.

"You seem nervous." Chirps said, breaking the silence as they walked down the empty corridor.

"Yes. A little." Leah admires, trying to be polite.

Chirps suddenly stopped and grabbed Leah by the shoulders and looked her in the eye "Don't be" he smiled and then continued walking.

That was odd, Leah thought. She followed her Professor down the corridor until they reached a door. Before Leah entered she heard Chirps whisper in her ear "Relax." But when she turned around, he was gone.

When she got inside the room, two officers were sat on one side of a table and there was an empty chair on the other side which Leah sat down on.

The interview wasn't as bad as Leah thought it would be, mostly simple questions like;
"Did you know him well?"

"No. Not at all. Yesterday was my first proper school." Leah explained.

"I see, so you never met him?"

"Actually I did sit next to him in my first class of the day, but we didn't speak much."

"And you didn't see anything else suspicious that day?"

"No... actually... no."

"Go on...?"

"Well at lunch I saw him leave early and he didn't return. And then I don't think I saw him for the rest of the day."

"Where did he go when he left lunch?"

"I'm not sure I didn't see, it didn't seem important at the time, he could've just been going to the toilet for all I know."

"Right. Thank you for your time."

Leah left, feeling a little flustered. But it was over now, nothing had happened. She was sure they would catch the person who did this.

~~~~~

A few days had passed and nothing more had been said about Nathan's death.

"Do you think they'll tell us when they've caught the guy? Or will they just leave us in the dark?" Amber asked the group.

"As if they'll tell us anything. Let's face it that's the last we've heard about Nathan." Wes replied.

"Good riddance" Olly said under his breath.

"Olly! You can't say that!" Emily hit him lightly.

"Why? He was a prick. Him being dead doesn't suddenly mean he was a good person when he was alive." Olly defended.

"He's right." Tommy patted his friends shoulder in agreement.

They all laughed guiltily.

"Come on its Friday night! You know what that means!" Chris said suddenly.

"What's Friday night?" Leah asked.

"Friday night is party night!" Amber said pulling the girls off the sofa.

"Party? Like an actually party or just us in your dorm again?" Leah joked.

"You're going in the right direction to get yourself uninvited." Chris joked.

"No it's an actual party... although is it actually happening this week?" Emily asked the group.

"Why wouldn't it be?" Wes asked.

"A man died you idiot!" Amber hit him across the arm.

"Oh right yeah!"

"It is still happening. His friends want everyone at the party to do a toast to him." Olly scoffed.

"Great! Let's go get ready!" Amber dragged her friends up the stairs to their dorm.

"What are you guys wearing?" Emily asked while searching through her wardrobe.

"Well I didn't even know there was a party until 5 minutes ago so I haven't really thought about." Leah joked.

"Silver backless dress. Silver heels. Dangly earrings." Amber said, having clearly planned her outfit before hand.

"Right... I'm thinking; black, low cut top, black heels and smokey eyes" Emily pouted seductively.

"How about this?" Leah asked pulling out a short, red dress.

"Oh yes!"

"Absolutely"

They girls all got ready in their outfits, looking absolutely stunning as always.

"Right now lets have a few pre-pre-drinks before we meet the boys for pre-drinks before the party" Amber laughed pulling out another bottle of alcohol from her seemingly never ending supply under her bed.

"Cheers!" They clinked their drinks and downed them.

"I haven't had sex with Chris since we got back to school from summer and I am definitely going for it tonight." Emily laughed.

"Oh yes! Me too with Wes!" Amber poured herself another drink.

"Great so I'll be left alone" Leah teased.

"You'll have Tommy and Olly to keep you company!" Amber reminded her.

"Well that is if they're not off shagging people." Emily added.

The girls laughed and headed to the boys dorm.

"Ooo ladies you look like supermodels!" Chris said when they walked through the door.

"Thank you Chris" Emily said giving him a kiss.

Wes kissed Amber and pulled he onto his bed playfully.

Olly and Tommy were both staring wide eyed at Leah, making her blush.

Olly stepped closer to her and opens his mouth to speak. Before he could Tommy stepped in between them and shouted "let's drink!"

Everyone cheered and gathered around pouring more drinks for themselves.

When it was finally 10 o'clock and all the teachers were in bed, the party began.

"Let's head downstairs to the party!" Wes suggested.

They all began walking down the steps, hearing the thudding music getting louder with every step.

The common area was filled with students drinking and dancing, doing drugs, kissing, some were practically having sex right in the middle of the room.

"Oh yeah!" Amber pulled the girls into the dance floor.