Drugs.

Leah was just stepping out the shower when she heard a noise. "Olly?"

No answer.

"Olly!?"

Still no answer.

Leah looked around the room and saw no one.

"Olly are you-" She was cut off when someone grabbed her from behind. She muffled a scream.

"Got you!" Olly laughed, wrapping her in a towel.

"God you are such a dick!" She sighed with relief and dried herself.

Leah finished getting dressed and then met the others who were all crowded in Chris' room.

"Bit cramped." Tommy said as he sat in the windowsill and lit a cigarette.

"Well we have nowhere else to go." Chris, Who was sat on his bed next to Emily.

Wes and Amber sat on the floor by the door, blocking it just in case the teachers came knocking.

Leah and Olly sat on the small chest of draws that could only just hold their weight.

"Shall we get started then?" Olly clapped his hands together excitedly.

"Yeah, look what I got." Chris raised his eyebrows cheesily and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small flat bag filled with pills. Seven, one for each of them.

"Brilliant!" Wes smiled.

Chris passed them around and they all swallowed.

"I've never done this before." Leah said only after she'd already swallowed the pill.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have taken a full one then" Wes laughed.

"Well it's too late now. You're an idiot." Olly joked.

They all laughed and spoke for a while. After a bit they all got quiet; staring at the pictures on the walls.

"I think I can feel it." Leah said seriously.

"You think?" Amber laughed.

"Wes?" Emily asked.

"Yes darling." Wes smiled, clearly feeling the effects of the drugs too.

"When are you going to ask Amber to be your girlfriend?" Emily giggled.

"Em!" Amber shouted jokingly at her friend.

The others all laughed, including Olly and Leah.

"I don't know why you're laughing, you still haven't asked Leah to be your girlfriend." Wes said accusingly at Olly.

The others laughed again at the two boys who looked a little embarrassed.

"Can we leave?" Amber stood up from the floor.

"No!" Everyone said in unison.

"Sshhhh!" Emily whispered.

"Why not?" Amber said in an overly exaggerated whisper.

"Because! Teachers!" Tommy whispered back.

"Well can I go to my room?" Amber whispered.

"Yes!" Olly whispered excitedly "and speaking of, shall we go to your room?" Hr turned to Leah.

"...later!" Leah whispered loudly.

"Why are we all whispering!?" Wes whispered.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion and burst out laughing.

"I don't know!" Cackled Emily.

A while longer passed and Amber had gone to her room with Wes.

Tommy, Chris and Emily were all deep in conversation so Olly pulled Leah out the room. "Let's go in there!" He whispered, pointing at his room.

Leah hesitated "I... I'm gonna go to the toilet"

She went inside and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked strange. Her face didn't look right.

Leah turned the taps on and began washing her makeup off.

That's better. She thought.

"Are you done?" Olly shouted from the other side of the door.

"Yes..." Leah slurred. She was very high.

"Good." Olly opened the door and walked in. He pushed her up against the wall and kissed her.

"Olly" Leah laughed "What are you-"

He kissed her again.

"Olly I'm too... I'm... I can't..." Leah couldn't find the right words to make him stop kissing her.

He didn't. He just kept kissing her neck and running his hands all over her body.

"Stop...Olly Stop..."

He didn't. Not until he heard the bathroom door swing open.

Tommy stood at the door with a concerned look on his face. "Sorry... I didn't mean to interrupt." He said, but he didn't leave.

"It's fine..." Leah said and quickly walked out the room, pushing Olly off of her.

She went back into the other room where Chris and Emily were.

"You alright lovely?" Emily asked.

"Yeah just...."

"What?" Emily asked looking concerned.

"Just... very high" Leah settled on.

"Yes! That's how it should be!" Chris laughed.

"Oh my god!"

"What?" Chris and Leah said in unison.

"It's 2 in the morning. What the fuck" she laughed.

"Oh shit" Leah laughed too.

"Ooof it's my bed time" Chris joked.

Leah said goodnight and went back to her own room. She closed the door behind her and climbed into bed. She didn't know where Olly had gone but she didn't really care.

She curled the covers around her and felt the tears fall down her face.

The room was spinning.

She couldn't tell if it was light or dark in the room.

The paintings looked like they were moving.

She didn't feel good anymore. The high wasn't good anymore. Olly has ruined it for her.

What was wrong with him.

At least the trip could only get better from here. Or so she thought.