I love you.

"Thank you..." Leah mumbled through tears.

"And you love me now don't you!?"

Leah couldn't answer. She could only cry.

"It's okay if you don't love me yet. You will... do you want some food?" He said as casually as anything.
"I'll go make us some food." He said when she didn't answer.

Leah was left in Holly's room tied to the chair. Alone. Unable to speak. Unable to move. Unable to breath.

"I'm going to die... I'm going to die... I'm going to die..." She cried to herself. Her voice was barely a whisper.

After a moment of being alone, Tommy finally came back up with a plate of food.
"It's not much. But tomorrow, we'll get all the food and start walking. We'll walk till we find a car and then we'll drive. We'll drive away and start our new life. Together. Just me and you."

Leah still couldn't speak. There was no way out of this.

Tommy tried to feed her but she wouldn't open her mouth.

"I need you to eat, Leah. You need to eat. You've had a bad day." He cooed.

She shook her head, still crying.

~~~~~

Upstairs Olly struggled against his restraints. Frantically trying to get out.

"Olly! Olly!"

He heard Leah shout from downstairs.

"Help..! Please!"

"Leah!?... Leah!" He pulled at the ties desperate to get out.

Leah didn't answer. What if she was dead. They had thought it was him. Why did they think he was capable of doing this!

The real killer was still down there with them. And now Leah was screaming. She was screaming for help and there was nothing he could do.

"Leah! Leah!"

Still no answer.

He began kicking the bed frame violently trying to break it. Trying to get something sharp to free himself with.

~~~~~

"It's almost 8 o'clock." Tommy was sitting opposite Leah. She was still tied to her chair.

They sat in silence. Tommy looked at her with such loving eyes.

"I love you" He said. "I love you so much."

She couldn't look at him any longer. Leah looked just past him at the door instead.

That's when she saw him.

Olly.

He crept down the stairs and found where he was keeping her. He hid just out of sight, lucking Tommy's back was to him.

They locked eyes.

Olly put his finger up to his mouth to signal for her to be quiet.

She looked back at Tommy.

He looked at her.

"I'm going to get you some pyjamas, okay?" He said, suddenly standing up.

Leah panicked. He was going to see Olly.

Before he could properly turn around Leah said something she knew would get his attention.

"...I love you!"

He stopped. He looked at her and smiled. He looked relieved.

"What?"

"...I love you." She said again.

He beamed and leant down to kiss her forehead. "I love you too!"

He stood up and smiled.

Olly snook up behind him, a heavy plant pot in his hand ready to smash over Tommy's head.

"I knew you would love me." He said.

"Actually... I lied. I will never ever love you!" She shouted at him.

His face fell. But before he could say a word the plant pot smashed over his head, knocking him unconscious.

"Leah! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Olly quickly began untying Leah.

"No I'm okay but... he killed them. He killed them all!" She clung to him.

Both their eyes were puffy and red after having cried for hours.

They tied Tommy up and locked him in the room.

"We need to call the police." Olly said.

"The phones aren't working."

"Maybe that's because It's been unplugged." Olly plugged it back in and dialled did the police.

Tommy had been the one checking the phones, he'd obviously unplugged them all.

After Olly had told the police what had happened, all that was left to do was wait.

"Olly I'm so sorry.... I'm so sorry I thought it was you."

"It's okay.... I just don't understand why-"

"Tommy drugged you."

"What?" Olly looked at her in confusion.

"He's been drugging you for... months. Made you do things... made you act angry. He wanted you to hurt me so that I'd leave you. So when it came down to it, because of how you'd been acting... angrily towards me, we all thought it was you. He planned it."

Olly was in shock. He couldn't understand how this had happened.
For the past few months he kept feeling random bursts of anger as well as small periods of time that he couldn't quite remember.

"Did I hurt you?" Olly looked desperately upset at the thought that he might have hurt her.

"No... you just... you almost did." Leah reassured him as best she could. "It's not your fault, Olly."

"I'm so sorry!"

"It's not your fault!" She hugged him. Wrapping him up in her arms.

He held her too.

They cried in each other's arms.

After a moment of silence, Olly finally spoke again.

"....I love you, Leah."

"I love you too."