Chapter 43.

Recap:

A few seconds passed and the sound of the front doors closing was heard before Shah Rukh appeared in the entryway of the living room.

"What is this girl doing in my house?" Shah Rukh yelled startling everyone in the house as Varun, Alia and Katrina stood up from their seats and Kajol came running out of the kitchen.

"Don't you dare talk about my girlfriend like that." Varun glared at his father as, he took Alia's hand in his.

"This is my house, and I can talk however I want with whomever." Shah Rukh glared back at him.

"Okay then, if it's your house I'll head out. Bye mom, see you Kat." Varun looked at his sister and mother before he started his way towards the entryway of the living room.

"Why are you even here?" Shah Rukh asked him, stopping him from walking forward.

"I-" Kajol started but was cut off immediately.

"I came to visit my mom and Kat and see how they're doing, but I'm leaving now." Varun replied, not even turning to look at his father.

"Varun-" Kajol started, but got cut off again.

"Bye mom, bye Kat." Varun said, his back still to them, before he pulled Alia with him and they left the house and into his car as he drove off.

After 3 months...

Varun was still not talking to his dad, and he was still staying with Jacqueline and John where Alia was visiting him right about now.

"Varun, dont you think it's time you sort things out with your dad?" Alia asked him, trying for the millionth time to get him to agree to talk to his, dad.

"I actually don't think so. If he wants to talk, then he'll have to come to me and apologize, then I'll think about listening to what he has to say." Varun shrugged, still as stubborn as ever.

"Aaaaaaah-" A yell made the couple and John turn to look at Jacqueline who was just making her way inside the room, but stopped at the entryway.

"What happened?" They asked her, all standing up and making their ways to her in concern and worry.

"I think I- I'm gonna give birth.." Jacqueline let out, finding it hard to speak as she was breathing rapidly and holding her round belly in her hands.

"John let's take her to the hospital, right now!" Varun turned to look at him just as Jacqueline's water broke and then they were all freaking out.

"Okay, let's go." John said, looking lost.

"Alia, John and I will help her into the car. You bring the baby's bag from inside and a bag for a few of Jacky's clothes." Varun told his girlfriend.

"Okay!" Alia nodded frantically as she went to do as told while Varun and John helped Jacqueline outside and into Varun's car which he drove with Alia in the passenger seat and the married couple in the back.

"Baby, breathe. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale..." John trailed off, looking at his wife who was yelling from pain.

"I'm dying here, and you think it's time to be sarcastic!" Jacqueline yelled at him.

"I'm not being sarcastic, I'm telling you what to do." John told her.

"Then don't tell me what to do. You did this." She hit his arm.

"Jacqueline, chill. We're about to pull up to the hospital in a, minute. Don't worry." Varun looked at her in the rear view mirror for a second before focusing back on the road, "Alia, call Kat and tell her to inform my mom and the guys so that they meet us there." He told his girlfriend.