Chapter 11.

(At the university...)

Third person p.o.v

[the call between Varun and his mom Kajol:

V: Hey mom!!

K: Hi sweetheart, how are you doing??

V: I'm good, how are you and dad??

K: We're all fine, what about Kat??

V: She's fine too, don't worry about us. Anyway, how is aunty, uncle and the others?

K: Everyone's good. Anyways, I called bcz I wanna tell you something.

V: What is it?

K: Just that your dad and me are gonna stay here for quite a long time cz we've got a good project to work on in here so we'll stay more than a month, we'll work and chill as well.

V: Good... I mean, no problem, stay as much as you want. We can manage by ourselves and  also there is the driver, the guards and the servants. I'm taking care of my sister and we have our friends with us as well.

K: Okay, good. Now bye I gotta go. I'll call you later beta.

V: Okay bye!!

End of the call.]

'Is there any problem Varun??' Katrina asked him.

'No nothing bad, she told me that they're gonna stay there more than one month bcz they got some work, that's it.' Varun explained quickly.

'Nice, now we'll have more fun as the house is empty!!' Katrina said happily.

'Yeah about that, when are you guys gonna come to ours??' Varun asked his friends.

'We don't have any problem, in fact you both have to tell us when you want us to come. Right guys??' Alia asked the others.

'Oh yeah.' Everyone, except Varun and Katrina, said in unison.

'You can come today!!' Varun told them.

'Okay, that's cool with us.' Sidharth said.

'Alright then, today when we'll finish our class, I'll go to our house and prepare your rooms.' Katrina told them excitedly.

'Okay.' Her friends agreed.

'You mean you have just one class today??' Varun asked his sister.

'Yeah why??'

'Nothing, just we also have only one class!' Varun informed her.

'That's good, we'll leave together then!!' Katrina stated.

'Okay, now lets go to our classes!' Alia rold them as she stood up. Everyone followed her as they all stood up, and they mde their ways towards their classes.

After two hours, they left their university as they finished studying for the day, Katrina and Varun went to their house and they prepared the rooms for their friends. The others, each one of them went to his/her house as well, they packed some clothes which they'll gonna need and then they all left to the KHAN's mansion.

'Hey!' Katrina greeted them as she opened the door.

'Hey!' Varun greeted also.

'Hi.' Their friends said in unison as they entered the house.

'Firstly I'm gonna show each one of you his/her room, put your things there, change your clothes if you want and then we'll all sit in tje living room and chill together!!' Katrina told them the plan.