Chapter 17.

#7 in VARIA thank you guys soooooooo much for that❤❤❤❤
Hope you enjoy the chapter😘😘

Skip Friday... It was Saturday night and all the family was gathered in the hotel lobby.

'Mom, we the girls decided that tomorrow at the wedding we'll wear in a modern way, which mean dresses at morning and afternoon, but at evening and night we'll be wearing traditional clothes as in sarees and stuff. Just like y'all will do.' Katrina told her mother.

'There is no need of that babies, I mean you're still young, it's not a big deal to be wearing traditional clothes.' Kajol told them her point.

'No aunty, there is no problem. We even love the traditional looks more than the modern ones.' Alia told her with a smile.

'Yeah!!' The three other girls agreed.

'As you wish.' Kajol smiled at them.

'We're doing the same as well, aren't we guys?!' Varun looked at his three best friends.

'Yeah, for sure!' The three of them agreed as well.

'That's really cool, we're all doing the same thing. Modern clothes at evening, and traditional ones at night, right babe??' Jacqueline asked John with a smile on her face as she took hold of his hand.

'Sure babes.' He smiled back at her.

'Varun, Kat, I really adored your friends, they're all kind.' Aishwarya smiled at the people in talk.

'Thank you aunty!' The boys and girls smiled at her.

'Even I loved you guys, you'll have to come visit us from a while to another and even I'll come to India especially for you just to visit you!' Jacqueline told them.

'Of course, we'll be waiting for you.' Shraddha told her smiling.

'Yeah, we'll be very happy.' Alia said smiling as well.

'We'll surely have a lot of fun together.' Kriti exclaimed.

'You know what...' Jacqueline said but stopped mid-sentence as she noticed sth.

'What??!' Varun raised his eyebrows.

'Mom, can you guys plz leave us alone, as in us the youths!' Jacqueline requested her mother.

'You mean by that that we became older?!' Aishwarya raised an eyebrow as she  pointed to her husband, Kajol and Shah Rukh.

'I didn't mean that babe!!' Jacqueline pouted.

'Okay, okay, no problem. We were even going to sleep, and you don't stay up too late.' Aishwarya told them as she stood up, followed by Abhishek, Kajol and Shah Rukh.

'Okay, good night.' The elders said as they made their way towards the elevator.

'Good night' The youngsters replied.

'So what were you about to say Jacky??' Katrina asked her as she mad sure the elders were far enough for not hearing them.

'When I first saw you guys, I thought that Alia is Varun's girlfriend!!' Jacqueline admitted which made Alia and Varun's eyes widen, and the others burst out laughing.

'What are you saying??' Alia said between her laughter as she looked at Varun who was already looking at her, then they both looked away so that no-one would notice their eyelock.

'What are you saying Jacky?! If I had a girlfriend, you'd be the 1st yo know about her and I'd bring her with me.' Varun told his cousin as he shook his head.