Chapter 48.

Two days later, Shah Rukh was out of the hospital so the guys went to visit him and Varun and Karina spent the whole day at home with their dad before they left the next day to go to Delhi.

The next day, they all left to go to Delhi along with Jacqueline and John. At the airport, after landing and going through all the process, they finally arrived outside and rented two big cars that could fit them all before putting their suitcases in the back of the cars and driving to the Khans place.

That day, they spent it all at home because they were pretty tired from traveling and going to the hospital and all. So they just chilled at home.

The second day, they all got dressed and went out after having breakfast, deciding to spend the day outside. They went shopping, ate street food, went to different malls and shops, bought different clothes and ate a lot before they went to a fancy restaurant by the end of the night where they had dinner and then they headed home.

The third day was the girls' birthday, so Varun woke up before Alia and went as quietly as possible to the kitchen, made her breakfast with her favorite things and put a red rose - that he had cut from their backyard - in the tray before taking it back upstairs to the room he shared with Alia.

He put the tray on the bedside table before sitting beside Alia - who was still sleeping - and pushing a few hairs away from her forehead - a smile on his face. He leaned down a plved a kiss on her forehead - making her stir a bit - then one kiss on each of her cheeks, one on her nose, on both her closed eyes and finally one quick kiss on her lips making her smile, giving away the fact that she was already awake, not that Varun didn't already know.

So he moved to her ear and whispered, "Good morning princess."

Alia opened her eyes and looked at Varun, smiling at him.

"Good morning babe." She replied.

"Happy birthday you beautiful girl." He grinned at her before leaning down to place another kiss on her forehead.

"Thank you." She sat up to hug him and after she pulled away, Varun reached and brought the breakfast tray on his lap.

"I made you breakfast." He told her.

"Awww. Aren't you the sweetest." Alia's smile grew even wider.

"I should be, today's your birthday. I won't let you do anything, it's all on me today. So go freshen up and come so that we can have breakfast together." He planted a smile on her nose before she went and did her business in the ensuite bathroom before coming back and settling on the bed beside Varun. Then they both had breakfast.

1 hour later, everyone was already up and downstairs where they all wished Alia and Kriti a happy birthday and gave them a hug each.

After they all had breakfast together they got ready and went outside to do a bunch of activities before it was already the night.

***

At 7pm, they were back at home to get ready for the party Varun and Tiger had organized for their girlfriends.

"Varun, where are you going?" Alia asked her boyfriend when she saw him walking towards the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Varun replied.

"But I was going to take a shower too." Alia pouted.

"You know I can't say no to you with that face you're making, especially today that it's your birthday." Varun sighed making her smile.

"Well, thanks babe. You can go in after I come out." Alia told him and he started making his way towards her slowly.

"What about we both go in at the same time so we're not late." Varun suggested.