Chapter 6.

(In front of the party location...)

Shraddha, Sidharth, Tiger and aditya arrived there at 7:45pm.

'Hey Sid!!' Tiger and Aditya said in unision.

'Hey guys, how are you doing??' Sid asked them.

'We're good..,Varun haven't arrived yet??' Tigernasked him.

'No not yet.' Sid replied.

'Hello Shraddha how are you??' Aditya asked her.

'I'm fine thanks and you??' Shraddha smiled at him.

'Same here.' They said, and then Aditya added 'C'mon Sid, let's enter.'

'We'll wait Varun, bcz Shraddha wants to go with the girls to dress up, that's why we have to wait for them.' Sidharth explained. And they stayed standing there until Varun and the other girls arrived there after 10mins.

'Heeey guys.' Varun said approaching them.

'Hey dude. How are you?? And how are you doing girls??' Sid, Aditya and Tiger asked.

'Fine.' Varun replied.

'We're fine, thank you.' Katrina, Alia and Kriti replied smiling at the boys.

'C'mon lets go get changed.' Shraddha exclaimed.

'Okay lets go.' The girls said.

'We're entering, and then go dress up and come.' Varun told them.

'Okay.' The girls said and then all of them entered the bar, the girls went to the toilets to change their clothes and the boys went to look for a place to sit in.

'Lets go sit there boys.' Varun told them pointing to an empty place in a corner.

'Okay, come.' The boys said and then headed to the corner, sat there. And after about 15mins, the girls were entering the club and everyone's eyes were stunned and looking at them. And finally they reached the table where the guys were settled.

'OMG, you're looking so freaking awesome.' Varun said to them still amazed.

' Varun said to them still amazed

'Thank you bro.' Katrina told him.

'Thank you so much.' Shraddha and Kriti said in unision.

'Thank you, even you four are looking quite handsome.' Alia told them but only looking at Varun and smiling.

' Alia told them but only looking at Varun and smiling