Chapter 19.

Reminder:

'It's none of your fault Alia, so stop crying. It's just that he was affected by it too much.' Katrina patted on Alia's back.
The 3 girls kept on trying to make Alia stop crying and at the end they succeeded, after that they went to their rooms as well and drifted off to sleep.

THIRD PERSON's p.o.v

(At the KHAN's mansion...)

At morning...

Katrina and Sid woke up firstly, and they were now in the kitchen having a conversation.

'I've never really seen Varun in such a state!!' Katrina pointed.

'And never have I. Some girls used to reject him but he's never been like this bcz of any of them, he used to shrug it off and forget about it the next day!' Sidharth said.

'Do you mean to say that he's got attached to Alia so much??' Katrina enquired.

And at this moment Alia was going to the kitchen when she heard Katrina's statement, she stood beside the door of the kitchen just enough so she can eavesdrop on the conversation.

'Yeah he really loves her. He told us he's totally blindly madly in love with her!' Sidharth told Katrina.

'It's okay, no problem. He's gonna forget it as time passes. Even Alia yesterday couldn't sleep due to her crying and feeling guilty.' Katrina stated.

By this time, Alia had teary eyes, so she couldn't stop her tears from falling, and so she did it, she started crying and run upstairs to her room as she locked the door behind her.

After that everyone, except Varun, woke up and they were downstairs having their breakfast, when Varun came downstairs.

'Good morning Varun!' Katrina exclaimed.

'Good morning!' Everyone said.

'Good morning,' Varun replied and added, 'I'm going!!' He said as he maid his way towards the front door.

'Where are you going so early??' Katrina raised her eyebrows while Varun was wearing his jacket.

'I'm going out just to have some fresh air!'

'We're coming with you!' The boys said in unison.

'Okay!!' Then they all put their jackets and shoes on and they exit the house, after a few mins Alia came downstairs.

'Good morning babes!!' Katrina smiled.

'Good morning!' Alia replied weakly.

'Good morning Alu!!'

'Good morning sisso!'

Shraddha and Kriti exclaimed at the same time.

'How are you now??' Katrina asked her bestie.

'Good!' Alia smiled a fake smile.

'Come sit and have breakfast!' Katrina tapped on the seat next to her.

'Kat, I'm thinking about going back to our house!!' Alia said out of the blue.

'What rubbish!! I won't talk to you again if you do so!!' Katrina scolded her.

'But I can't stay here and I can't even look at Varun for that matter!!'

'It's okay babe, he'll gonna forget it soon. Just come have breakfast.' Alia did as told. And after some time, the boys came back, Varun went upstairs to his room without glancing at Alia.
Time passes by, it was now evening, so all of them went to a bar.