Chapter 3.

(In Sidharth's car)

'what did he(Varun) say?? He's coming?!' Shraddha asked her brother.

'Yeah, why are you asking??'

'I just wanted to know, cause if he's coming that mean that Kat is also coming.' Shraddha explained.

'who's Kat??' Sid asked confused.

'It's Katrina, she's Varun's sister. Though I don't know him but she once told me about him. Why, you don't know her??'

'No, he's never talked about her in front of me.' Sid replied.

'And now you know.'

(At the university...)

Aditya and Tiger arrived early...

'You kept on increasing the car's speed until we arrived so early and the guys haven't arrived yet, neither Varun nor Sid.' Tiger almost yelled angrily at his brother.

'Don't worry bro, they'll arrive very soon. Let's go to the canteen and eat something until they come.' Aditya told his brother, Tiger agreed and then they made their way towards the cafeteria.

(In Varun's car...)

'Can you please stop the car for a few mins??' Alia suddenly said.

'Yeah sure. Varun stop.' Kat instructed.

'But what happened??' Varun asked curiously.

'Sorry but I wanna go and buy something to eat cause I didn't have breakfast and now I'm so hungry.' Alia explained.

'Okay, but you stay and I'll go and bring something for you. Even I wanna buy something.' Varun told her.

'Thank you.' Alia said smiling.

'It's my duty.' Varun told her smiling back.

'Do you want something also??' Alia asked her sister.

'No, when we'll arrive to UNI I'll eat something at the canteen.' Kriti said.

'Okay Varun, here is the money, please bring me a sandwich and a coffee.' Alia told him giving him the money.

'What nonsense, I'm the one paying okay!! I'm not taking money from you, this is the first time we've ever met and I'll pay.'

'Okay, thank you so much' Alia said and then added ' but I will give them back to you someday' She told him smiling for the third time that morning.

'Okay don't worry, you will.' Varun told her laughing a bit 'Kat, you want something??' He asked his sister.

'No thanks.' Kat answered.

Then Varun got out his car as he left the three girls there and headed to a cafe to bring two sanwiches and tow cups of coffee for him and Alia.

'We're really irritating your brother Kat.' Alia told her bestfriend.

'What rubbish!? No, of course you're not. Even he didn't have breakfast at home that's why he wanted to go and buy something.' Kat said to Alia.

'Really??'

'Yeah, because he likes to eat outside and he loves ready-made food, he's not a big fan of home-made food though and that's why he always eat outside.' Katrina told the two sisters about her brother laughing.

'Alia is like that also.' Kriti told Katrina as she looked at her sister.

'Really Alu??' Katrina enquired.

'Yeah babe.' Alia replied smiling.

Then Varun came back to the car, he gave Alia her sandwich and coffee and he took his as he started eating and driving until they arrived to UNI.