Chapter 2.

Guys' outfits for their 1st day at UNI

Girls's outfits for their 1st day at UNI?

(At the BHATT''s mansion)

'Kriti, come on wake up, we should go before we'll get late.' Alia said to her sleepy sister for the millionth time that morning.

'okay Alu, just 2 mins' Kriti begged with her sleepy voice.

Alia got out of the room, then Kriti got up and shr freshened up, did her usual morning routine, dressed up and went downstairs to the dining room to have breakfast.

'Come Kriti, have breakfast and I'll eat something in the UNI's cafeteria cause I'm not hungry now' Alia told Kriti.

'And neither am I' Kriti said.

'So come one lets go.Mom and dad went to work early today and they took their cars, so now we have to go in a taxi as my car is at an auto repairer and yours also got disabled yesterday' Alia sighed.

'Okay, but I heard that taxis offices are doing a strike and that means that there is no taxis' Kriti informed her sister.

'What are you saying?! Damn, how will we go now?? Oh God!! Wait I'll call the office and see if that's true or not' Alia said before grabbing her phone and calling a taxi office just to find out that the news are true 'WTH, what are we gonna do now Kriti??'

'I really don't have any idea!!'

(At the KAPUR 's mansion)

'Adi whre are you??' Tiger shouted from downstairs.

'I was on the phone with mom' Aditya replied his brother as he came downstairs almost running.

'She's been calling everyday since the day we came to settle in Mumbai and left her and dad alone in Jaipur' Tiger laughed at the fact and so did Adi.

'Yeah you're right.Anyways, lets go to UNI. I ate my breakfast, did you??' Adi asked Tiger.

'No I don't want to, just lets go'