Chapter 12.

First of all I wanna thank humayra_Angiefor the lovely cover she made for my book/story, so thank you dear it really means a lot and I really love your books, you're doing a great job, keep it up <3. And secondly thank you guys for the +800 readings which will soon be +1k. And now lets get started.

(At the KHAN's mansion...)

'What are you talking about?? Which good news??' Katrina asked her brother for the 2nd time that morning.

'You know na, Jacky's getting married after a week. And guys, she's our cousin as y'all know and she's inviting us. So my mom just told me this and she asked me if we'll go, cz if we're going she'll talk with the our director so that she'll take the permission for us and we'll go tomo and be back after the wedding.' Varun explained to his sister and friends.

'Yaaay!! Such a superb news it is!' Katrina exclaimed.

'So what do you think guys??' Varun asked them.

'What do we have to do with anything?! I mean, if you both wanna go then go, but if you don't want to then stay.' Alia told them simply still didn't get the point.

'Yeah why are you asking us!' Tiger pointed to him and the others except Varun nad Katrina, then added 'I mean the decision is yours and Katrina's.'

'Are you guys really stupid or you're just playing dumb??' Varun raised his eyebrows and added 'We're all going, not just me and Kat, but also you.' Varun told them as he pointed at his friends sitting in front of him.

'Really??' Sidharth asked.

'Yeah mom told me, us and our friends, so what do you say now??' Varun asked them.

'I guess we will have lots of fun if we go, so I don't have any problem.' Alia replied excitedly.

'I'm with my sis, we're going.' Kriti stated.

'Even I'm going.' Tiger said.

'Me too.' Aditya said.

'Sid, don't you wanna go??' Shraddha asked him.

'Surely I'll go, I won't dismiss such a trip.' Sidharth answered.

'Good, so we will enjoy our time together.'Shraddha said.

'Yeah, we will have fun and also we'll leave our studies for one week, which means changing the routine.' Katrina stated.

'Nice, so I'll call mom to inform her so that she'll talk to the director, and you guys can pack your things now if you want or when we'll come back from UNI. Anyways, Sid you buy the tickets, 8 ones for the 1st trip early at morning.' Varun told them.

'Okay.' Sid agreed.

'We'll pack our things when we'll come back from UNI.' The girls stated.

'Okay so will we.' Varun said pointing to him and the boys.

Then he called his mother and informed her, the others also called their parents and told them then they left for their university. Later that day they went back to the house, they found the servants had already prepared the dinner so they ate and then...

'Okay so all of you go to your rooms, pack your things and bring your valises downstairs so that we'll leave when we will wake up at the morning.' Varun told everyone.

'But which time will the plane take off at??' Katrina asked.

'At 7:30 am.' Sidharth answered.

'Oh, so we hve to wake up early.' Alia said.