Chapter 25.

I'm so so sorry for being late but here you go, hope you guys enjoy this chapter 😘

Reminder...

"Now there's still my paper, no one read it!" Alia informed them.

"But there is still Varun who hasn't read what he has to do so... " Katrina told them.

"Yeah Varun, what do you have?!" Sidharth asked him.

"Now this is your paper Alia?!" Varun asked shocked.

"Yeah, why?!" Alia raised her eyebrows.

"Then no, I'm not doing this. Sorry!"

"Why, what's written there on the paper?!" Aditya enquired.

"Yeah, what's in there?!" Kriti asked.

"I wrote “sing a song”!" Alia replied.

"Come on Varun, don't be such a kid!" Katrina exclaimed.

"Why, what's wrong?!" Alia asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing's wrong actually. In fact, Varun has a great voice and he does know how to sing but he just feels shy at times!" Katrina explained everything to them.

"We know that he just knows how to play the guitar, right guys?!" Tiger asked them.

"Yeah!" Aditya agreed.

"We've heard him singing, hell we didn't even know that he can sing!" Sidharth exclaimed.

"Because he doesn't like to sing in front of people! He says that he feels shy!" Katrina informed them.

"Yeah, I can't!" Varun told them shaking his head.

"Varun, you can sing and play guitar. I'm really so lucky to have you!!" Alia smiled at him.

"But I can't sing!!" Varun told her hoping she'd drop it off.

"C'mon babyyyyy, just for me!! Pleaaaaaase!!" Alia gave him her best puppy dog eyes.

"Varun... Varun... Varun..." everyone started shouting!!

"Ooooookay, but I'm gonna sing just a small part." He told them defeated.

"Sure!!" And then he sang a small part from Samjhawan and after he finished, they all clapped for him.

"Wow!! Your voice is really beautiful babe, I loved this part of the song. Sometime when we're alone, you're gonna sing the whole song for me!" Alia said.

"Of course honey." Varun blew her a kiss.

"Now if we told him to sing for us, he wouldn't agree!!" Sidharth frowned.

"Without any doubt man. Alia's different, she has a very special place in my heart and in my life as well so..." Varun told his best friend smirking.

"You're my everything!" Alia placed a kiss on his cheek.

And with that, their game was over and when it was night, Sidharth did prepare dinner and Tiger washed the dishes afterwards.

At morning, it was Monday and their first day at UNI after the holidays.

They all woke up and headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning!" The girls said.

"Morning!" The boys replied as each one of them took their seat.