Chapter 38.

And when he came out, they all ran to him and gathered around him, worry taking over their faces.

"How's she doctor?" Aditya asked him.

"She's fine now, you guys brought her at the right time. We did a gastric lavage and took out all the medicine that she consumed and now she's still unconscious, but she'll be getting back to her senses eventually. You guys, can go in and see her, but try not to tire her with talking when she wakes up." The doctor explained to them.

"Thank you doctor." Jacqueline thanked him before he walked away and they all - expect Sidharth - went inside Shraddha's room to check on her.

"How are you Shraddhz?!" Alia asked her, still worried about her, as she saw her opening her eyes slowly.

"I'm good... You guys don't worry!" Shraddha let out, tiredly, her voice cracked as she just woke up.

"I was so scared babe, I thought something would've happened to you." Aditya told her sadly, as he sat on the chair next to the bed and held her hand in his.

"Don't make us look bad, now Adi. Even we were scared, not just you." Varun tried lighting up the mood, making everyone chuckle.

"So were we!" Jacqueline added, making hers and John's presence known.

"Jacqueline, John!" Shraddha looked at them with wide eyes, surprised that they were there.

"HI!" Jacqueline and John greeted her with small smiles.

"When did you guys arrive?" Shraddha asked them.

"Just tonight." Jacqueline replied to her.

"By the way, you can leave the hospital tomorrow. You just need to stay tonight and then you're free to go." Tiger informed her.

"That's good, I hate hospitals." She sighed before realizing something, "Wait! Sid didn't come with you guys?" She asked everyone, her tone sad.

"No, he came. But..." Before Varun was able to finish his sentence, he was cut off.

"But what? He doesn't wanna see me?" Shraddha asked again, her eyes getting teary already and that's what made Sidharth get in the room, making his presence known.

"I really wanna see you, because I was worried about you. But I don't have the guts to look you in the eye because it all happened because of me." Sidharth said, not even looking up to meet his sister's eyes.

"I-" Shraddha started but couldn't get the words out as she choked on a sob and started crying, making Sidharth look up immediately and make his way next to her as he held on her other hand.

"Shraddha, I'm really sorry. I love you so much, and you know that, I can't loose you and I promise I'll support you with whatever decision you take." Sidharth squeezed her hand gently making her pull him down into a tight hug.

"I love you too big brother." Shraddha told him.

After the pulled away, Sidharth looked up to meet Aditya'a gaze before he spoke.

"Look Adi, if one day my sister sheds a tear because of you, you'll face me then." Sidharth threatened his best friend.

"You don't need to tell me that, I'll treat like the princess she is." He told him sincerely - looking into Shraddha's eyes though - before Sidharth and him exchanged a bro-hug.

"Finly everything is fine." Jacqueline sighed.

"Listen guys, there's no need for all of us to stay here. Let's go back home." John told them.