Chapter 4.

(At the canteen...)

The boys and girls were there sitting around a table and talking about random stuff.

'Varun, my gorgeous brother, my baby.' Katrina said putting on her puppy dog eyes.

'What do you want?? I'm sure you want to request something, c'mon spill it, I knwo you very well.' Varun told her making the others laugh.

'Yeah dude, all the sisters are like that, even Shraddha when she wants something she starts doing such things.' Sidharth told Varun making the others laugh harder.

'Yeah Sid you're right.' Varun agreed with him.

'Shut up guys okay?! Anyways, Varun I want you to do me a favour, tonight I wanna go out on a date with my friends plz.' Katrina bagged her brother.

'And who are those friends of yours, do I know them??' Varun enquired.

'Yeah here they are sitting in front of you, Alia, Shraddha and Kriti.' Katrina replied gesturing to the girsl in talk with her hand.

'Hold on!! Shraddha also is going out??' Sidharth asked as realisation hit him.

'Yeah!' Katrina answered confused.

'And who gave you the permission to do so Shraddha?? You didn't tell me anything.'

'Now plz Sid let me go out with them plz and I'll be back early promise.' Shraddha begged.

'Yeah we promise you, we won't be late I swear. Plz Varun let me go.' Kat requested.

'Okay no problem bro, let her go.' Sid told Varun.

'Just let them go out guys, they're girls and they like such going outs.' Tiger told Varun and Sid.

'Can you just shut up and let me think.' Varun almost yelled.

'Let her come with Varun, we won't be late I promise you and I'll drive her back home by myself.Okay??' Alia asked Varun with her soft voice.

'Just let it go, don't try darling, he's so stubborn and he won't listen. I really envy you because you don't have a brother to tell you what to do and what not.' Katrina rolled her eyes.

'She doesn't have a brother but surely she has a boyfriend who tells her what to to do.' Varun told his sister as he was busy looking at Alia.

'No I don't have a beauty, who told you so??' Alia asked him.

'I just thought you have one. Because a girl with such a beauty and doesn't have a boyfriend? That's quite impossible.' Varun said.

'Thank you.' Alia told him smiling her genuine smile at him.

'That's my duty.' Varun said looking at her with so much love.

'Varun, you're planning on telling me what you thought or not??' Katrina brought Varun back to reality by her sudden shouting.

'You said you're going out with Alia, Shraddha and Kriti, right??' Varun asked her.

'Yeah just us.' Katrina replied.

'Sid, you allowed Shraddha to go out??' Varun asked Sidharth.

'Yeah she can go.'

'Okay, you can also go with them Kat.' Varun told his sister making her jump from her place as she went to hug him.

'Thank you sooooo so much, you're the best and the sweetest brother in the world, thanks.' Katrina kissed her brother's cheek.

'Don't be happy like this, I have a condition.' Varun told her making her smile fade away.

'What is it??'

'I'm going out with you.' Varun told her.

'Whaaaaat??!' Katrina yelled shocked.

'What what?? You have any problem with it?? You girls do you have any problem??' Varun asked the other three girls.

'No, there is no problem you can come.' Alia replied.

'Yeah no problem.' Kriti said.

'Sure you can come with us.' Shraddha told him.

'Yeah, also we may enjoy more.' Alia said excitedly.

'Guys, you come with us also, what say??' Varun asked the other three boys.

'Yeah why not.' Sid said.

'Okay no problem with me.' Tiger told them.

'We are coming for sure.'Aditya said.

'Okay, so then no problem.' Katrina said.

'Okay, so tonight at 8pm we will go out. I will go with Kat in my car and we will pick Alai and Kriti with us, okay?? Varun asked the two girls in question.

'Okay thanks.' Alia smiled at him.

'No problem, there is no need to thank me it's okay.' Varun smiled back and added ' And Aditya and Tiger you'll both come together, also Sid you'll come with Shraddha right??' Varun asked them.

'Yeah sure.' Sid replied.

'Yeah but what is the place?' Riger and Aditya asked in unision.

'Yeah I forgot, where will we go??' Varun asked his sister.

'There is a party in this place ***** and we're going there.'Kat told Varun.

'Okay, so we will meet there outside and we will enter together.' Varun told them.

'Okay!' The other guys and girls said in unision.

'Guys, I'm not entering the next class by the way.' Varun told his friends.

'Why is there something??' Sid asked him.

'No there is nothing I just don't want to.'

'As you wish.' Sid said.

'C'mon lets go we should go to the class before we will get late.' Tiger told them standing up.

'Okay, and Shraddha don't forget to wait for me when you'll finish your classes.' Sid reminded his sister.

'No, our lecturer isn't coming today so I'm going now.' Shraddha explained.

'Really??! But how will you go??' Sid asked her.

'I'll find a way don't worry.'

'Don't worry dude, I'll drive her home. Even I'll drive Kat to home also and that's my road.' Varun told Sid.

'Thanks.' Sid thanked his friend.

'No problem. Okay by guys.' Varun said as he and the girls made their way towards the exiting door of UNI.

'Okay, so we're going, come Kriti. Bye!!' Alia said.

'Wait a second!! Where are you going??' Varun asked her.

'We're going home!!' Alia replied confused.

'No I'll drive you to home.' Varun told her.

'No, what are you saying?! You'll keep on giving us a lift, We can manage ourselves don't worry.' Alia told him.

'I don't wanna hear you saying this again. C'mon, no problem that's my path also.' Varun told her.

'I really don't knwo what to say.' Alia smiled.

'Come on babe, you don't need to say anything. Varun likes to help ppl and especially friends.' Katrina told Alia.

Then thay all entered the car, Varun in the driver seat, Katrina beside him in the passenger seat and the other three girls behind.

To be continued...

I hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to leave your reviews in the comments.

Vote,

Comment,

Share.

Love you <3

Until next time, byyyy!!