**Disclaimer**

sorry this is so delayed

(This story is based on the universe created by the Attack on Titan creator none of the characters belong to me. This story will LOOSELY follow the manga. Of course, some things will change for the purpose of the story)

Be aware this story will include:

Blood/gore

Murder

Sexual content (I will not be righting full smut secens, but there will be a lot of spicy interactions between quiet a few characters)

Cursing

**Mentions of suicide and suicidal thoughts

Now let's all be big boys, girls, and others don't be a pussy. If anything I write offends or disturbs you feel free to find a different story I promise mines not the best out there. Now if you have concerns please comment I want my story to be as inclusive and relatable as possible.

I will not provide trigger warnings for things like violence/cursing the story has way too much of it for me to do that. I will not put a trigger warning on every chapter. So consider this a trigger warning for all graphic content in my story. But if for any reason you find something in one of chapters triggering and it was not listed above then comment and I will add it to the general list of triggers :)

**I love it when you guys comment truly I live for it but don't go in there saying bullshit I will simply delete it. If you comment I will respond to it and I do give shout-outs to my favorite readers that comment and follow me. Other than that please enjoy my story. I appreciate votes and follows the more I get the faster I update because it motivates me, it lets me know that people actually enjoy my story.**

I also refer to my readers as my 'darlings' sorry it's just something I do. Just letting you know for future reference that when I say that I mean you guys.

Now that that's out of the way please read on and enjoy New Hope {Hanji Zoe x Female Reader}