part 1

I put in my headphones and listened to Are You Down?. Yeah, I know, who listens to new kids on the block anymore, I do that's who. I mean people might listen to them but where I come from, im a loser for it. My favorite is Joey Mclntyre, don't ask why because I dont know why. I stared at a robin that was perched on a power line while we pulled into my new home, bullshit. I didnt wanna move here, it was my dads fault. My dad died by a drug overdose and now my mom cant 'handle' the memories held in that place, my real home. I didnt care much for my dad, he was having an affair anyway, she woman was nice. I met her once. I was making maccoroni at 3am, dont ask, and she came out of my dads room, my parents had different rooms, and i offered her some, she refused. This house was a little bigger than my old one and my neighbor was cool I guess, he can run thats for sure. He ran out of his house shouting something at his dad, wow already something in common, then he hopped on his bike and met someone with big glasses at the end of the road, he looked annoying. "Where here sweety" my mom said concered because I wasnt getting out and I snapped out of the stair and got out too.

Ok so HUGE problem. I CAN SEE INTO MY NEIGHBORS ROOM, like their whole room is in my view because are windows are close. I quickly put up my blue jay curtains and closed them. I set up everything like my bed, record player, records, and my books. I also hung my posters. I layed on my bed while bethoveen played i my record player and rested my eyes since it was around 12am. I ended up falling asleep while thinking about how I had to go to school, no, hell tommorow. GREAT.