47

A few weeks later.

I got up early since renae was crying and I wanted Mo to get some sleep. After I fed and washed renae off like Mo would do, I gave her a bottle before laying her down so that way I could make breakfast and do my thing. Mo expressed that she felt alone and that sometimes she was starting to feel overwhelmed so I was just trying to do whatever would make her feel better while I'm out and about. I get that she's not used to being in the house like this especially since she's independence and a go-getter, so whatever it is that I could do that'll make her load with renae easier I'm going to do it. I asked my mom to get renae from us tonight so we could have some us time.

I made Mo some pancakes and eggs as well as cutting up some fruits. I wasn't a breakfast person so I opted out on breakfast I'll get something for lunch when I go outside.

I brought the food to Mo and placed Renae in her crib that we had in the room.

"Thank you baby" she said in a sleepy voice.

"I'm about to go take a shower "

"Can I brush my teeth first " she said sitting up

I nodded and took a seat at the edge of the bed while I waited for her her to be done. After she was finished I jumped in the shower and did everything else I do In the morning. After getting out I dried off and got dressed.

Milani was stopping by with Nyah today so Mo wouldn't be by herself, Whenever they come I'm going to head out.

There was a knock on the door and I went to open it and Milani walked in.

"Where's Nyah? " I asked seeing that she was by herself

"She said she was coming in like a hour or so"

"Oh okay. I'm heading out hit me if anything "

"I spoke to Tj and he said that there's a 50,000 dollar hit out on her, ace set it up " Milani said with concern in her voice.

"What the fuck. Yea this nigga needs to be caught like now I'm going to handle it. " I said

"Yea do that" she said

I walked out to the elevator to go to the garage. Once I was in my car I pulled off to the trap to see what niggas could find out about this damn bounty. I was glad tj was already there when I pulled up because I knew he would already be on it.

After dapping up the security guard I walked inside and niggas was already doing their thing.

"Yo we need to find out this niggas whereabouts"

"Wherever he is he's playing it wild smart and he's being lowkey. "

"What if we use Mo as a pawn to get him to come out of hiding. It's her he wants "

"Negative. Fuck that it's not happening" tj said before I even got the chance too.

After searching shit up we decided to go back to the other trap where the niggas who broke in were.

"Whose riding I asked?"

Nah, tj and 5 others decided to come with while the others stayed here.

"Yo put the word out that I'm doubting the bounty on  whoever finds ace" i said

"Aight" i said before heading outside.

We all hopped in the suburban and made out way to the other trap.

My phone began to ring and I answered "yo"

"We found those niggas moms "

"Send the addy"

"We making a quick stop"

Once we arrived to the address they gave us we hopped out and did what we needed to do before heading back to the other trap.

When we got there we went into the basement where we had them niggas captive and  them niggas was sleeping

"Wake the fuck up" I shouted startling them

"Now y'all motherfuckers are going to tell us where Ace is at or we going to start offing your loved ones, one by one "

"Don't tell him shit"

I began to laugh because little did they know their moms was outside in the car and as soon as she came down here she's getting her head blown off.

"Just shoot me motherfucker "

"Yo bring the bitch inside " tj said on his phone.

Shortly after he came in with their moms and their facial expressions changed with the quickness.

"She has no parts in this man let her go"

"Tell us what we want to know then" i said Loading my gun.

"Alright you could find him in Harlem the main door house everybody is at that's where he is. He's hiding out from the army "

"Handle them" i said walking out with tj. Just as we made it up the steps shots went off back to back to back.

We had their phone so we decided to write ace as if we were them. We made our way back to the trap as we waited on Ace to respond back.

I called mo to check on her

"Hello?" She asked sounding as if she was sleeping

"You was sleeping ?"

"Nah just put the baby to bed I was just lying down"

"Oh aight just checking on you "

"Thanks baby. You good?"

"Yea "

"Okay I love you" she said

"Love you too" i said hanging up

Seeing that ace wasn't going to respond back we decided to just go back to the crib. There was nothing more for us to do now that we had his location. 

Once I got home the smell of oxtails and rice and peas filled my nostrils. I already knew it was going to bust.

"Baby" I called out as I made my way through the living room.

She didn't answer me I waited a little while before calling her again. Once I went in the room I seen her sitting on the bed in nothing but her birthday suit.

I wasted no time going over to her it's been entirely too long.