26

Today was the day we would finally be testifying and I was nervous as hell, I was well prepped I just wasn't ready to see the monsters that gave birth to me.

I looked myself over once more before going downstairs with Milani and tj.

"So you said you seen your father Mr

"So you said you seen your father Mr. West sexually assaulting your sister ?"

"Yes" Milani said

"Okay, no further questions"

" okay lets have recess and the jury will determine the verdict" the judge said

I was sweating and nervous I haven't seen both of them together since the hotel incident, and I just wanted this whole thing to be over with once and for all.

"You alright?" Milani asked as we held hands walking out of the court room

"Nervous and ready for this to be done with" I said

"I think it'll work out in our favor" she said as we walked over to Ramello, Tj, Nyah and Najee

We talked for a few before it was time for us to walk back inside. Milani and I sat down while the judge began to talk.

"We find mr west guilty on 15 counts of sexual assault he will serve 15 years in jail, mrs west is also found guilty but being that you already served some time we are going to put you in a community service and probation. You also aren't allow to have any contact with Moani if you violate this court order you will go back to jail" he said

"What that's my daughter why can't I have contact" my mom began to rant on.

I was overall satisfied with the results. Milani and I exchanged looks as they continued to wrap things up. Once everything was all finished we all walked outside and was preparing to walk to the car when we heard screaming

"Milani" the all so familiar voice shouted

we all turned our head to see our mom coming down the steps of the court house.

"Y'all have some fucking nerve, I expected this from you Milani but Moani I thought we had an understanding"

"I don't know what you're talking about " I said

"Why are you even talking to her to begin with you're already breaking court order" Milani said

"Bitch shut the fuck up I'm not talking to you" my mom said

" woah you better back the fuck up and stay away from the both of them or you'll end up in a box before your next court date" Tj said showing her his gun on his waist.

She looked shocked as he grabbed me and Milani's hand walking us to the car. Although that was my mom I didn't feel bad for her at all, she got what she deserved.

Once we got in the car and arrived back home I went straight to my room. I changed my clothes in sweats before pulling out my Computer to finish booking the flights for Ramello's birthday.

I was booking the flights for all of us with the exception of Milani and Tj she was in her third trimester so it wasn't safe for her to travel anymore. I finished paying for the all inclusive hotel, I decided to take us to Hawaii.

Once everything was complete I turned the tv on and began to get sleepy. My door opened and Ramello walked in

" we was all about to go get food you want to come?" He asked

" yea let me get dressed " I said

"Alright " he said

I went in my draw and grabbed some clothes to put on. I walked In the bathroom to get dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror once I was finished and I looked good, simple but good.

"Ready " I said coming out of the bathroom and walking out of the room with Ramello following behind me

"Where are we eating ?" I asked

"I really wanted some good ass pasta"

"Alright so we're out" Tj said

We all left me and Ramello went in my car while Tj and Milani went in his car and then Najee and Nyah went in Najee's car.

We all got out the car and walked inside. We was as able to be seated right away. Ramello sat next to me placing his hand on my thigh.

After looking over the menu I already knew what I wanted, I looked over at Ramello who was into his phone and I peaked over to see who he was talking to.

"Who is that ?" I asked

"My cousin" he said

I nodded and the waitress took out orders my phone dinged and I opened it. Lately I been looking at rental property because I really want to buy a place to do hair, makeup and piercings out of and I think I found the perfect place I was just waiting for the realtor to get back to me.

My phone began to ring and I stood up and walked out the restaurant to answer it.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey Moani my name is Jordania & I seen your inquire about the property that's currently for sale. Are you still interested ?" She asked

"Yes I am" I said

"Well that's no problem just to let you know it's a lease and after a year you'll be able to fully buy the property. It is 1600 a month or to pay it off for the year it'll be 19,200"

"Okay when could I view the property in Person?" I asked

"How about tomorrow, also I'm going to run a background and credit check on you and hopefully by the time you come in tomorrow we'll be able to put the deposit down" she said

"Alright thank you"

"I'll text you the information"

"Okay" I said hanging up

I was beyond excited but didn't want to say anything as of yet just in case it didn't work out in my favor. I walked back inside and the food was already on the table but nobody was eating, I guess they was waiting on me.

"You're okay?" Milani asked me

"Yea" I said containing my smile

"Alrighty" she said digging in to her food.

Once we was finished eating and we paid the bill we all left and went back to the house. Well Ramello and I went to his house.

We decided to watch a movie in the living room. He went and grabbed a blanket before laying down on the couch so I could lay on top of him.

We decided to watch us. I was still tired from earlier so it wasn't long before I was dozing off.