16

A few days later.

I was just waking up from my nap and I looked over and Chris wasn't next to me. In a way I was happy because he has been nagging me about having sex with him and I simply didn't want To due to the shrinkage in his pants.

I shook the thought and got up to brush my teeth and use the bathroom. After finishing up I went and grabbed my phone and decided to call him, he didn't answer so I went downstairs.

I walked in the living room and Chris was laying down with a female laying on top of him. He was obviously feeling brave. I pushed her off him and he jumped up.

" you serious bro?" I asked

" Moani chill baby "

" baby ?" The female said

" crystal relax"

" fuck you mean relax, we're still married and fucking and your calling the next female baby and you telling me to relax?"

" you never even told me you had a fucking wife Chris and to think I was still talking to you after your shrimp dick ass never made me fucking nut"

I grabbed my bag, keys and phone and walked outside with Chris on my heels.

"Where you going?" He asked

"Bye Chris" I said to him as I called my Uber

He grabbed my arm and I yanked it away from him. I walked down by the parking lot to wait for my Uber. Once it came I wasted no time getting inside of it. Once I was home I blocked and deleted Chris's number. I was real upset about the whole thing because I really genuinely liked him despite his little problem. That shit made me have an attitude with everybody.

I walked in the house and went straight to my room and locked the door. The flowers that he gave me still sat pretty on the dresser. I took it and began to pull the roses off the stems on some real childish shit.

There was a knock on my door and I opened it before going back to snapping the flowers in half.

"I came In here to talk to you" Milani said

"About what?" I asked

"About you getting an abortion" she said

That made me stop doing what I was doing and look up at her.

"What about it Milani" I asked

"Just why would you do that ? That's not fair"

"Because not everyone wants children Milani. I just turned 18 I don't want any kids " I said raising my voice a bit

"Then why are you fucking, keep your legs closed take fucking precautions we discussed this already"

"I was on fucking birth control and it wasn't working out and you know that"

"Condoms"

"I'm allergic, you know that too Milani. I don't see why everyone is so mad about it except me"

"What do you mean, you went out and did got an abortion without even consulting the child's father and on top of that do you know the fucking dangers of that shit if it's not done correct?"

"Milani obviously I don't care "

"You should thats your fucking problem. How could you be so fucking selfish" Milani yelled

"I'm selfish, This is coming from someone that kept the fact that our father was sexually assaulting us for years but I'm selfish?" I asked

I grabbed clothes and stuffed it in a my Nike duffel bag before walking out the house.

I dialed jameers number to see if he was home

" are you busy ?" I asked him

" nah why wassup?"

" I'm coming over"

" alright let me know when you're here" he said I hung up the phone and played scarred love from quando rondo.

When I got there I called jameer and let him know that I was outside. He stood in the door way and I turned off my car and walked inside. He had his friends over and I felt awkward to just impose.

"This is Moani, Moani this is my gang" jameer said

"Wassup beautiful" one boy said and I waved

"You want to smoke?" Another boy said

I nodded and sat down next to jameer.

They began to pass the blunt back and forth and then they handed it to me. I took a couple of pulls before passing it back to them.

"I'm going to take a shower" I whispered to jameer

"Let me join you" he said

"Not happening " I said laughing.

I walked upstairs and into his bathroom before taking a shower. After I was finished and I was dried off I threw on my Biker shorts and sports bra I walked downstairs and everyone was gone except for jameer.

" where did everyone go?"I asked sitting down and putting my feet on his lap

"I told them to leave and who told you to put your crusty ass feet on my bruh" he said pushing them off his lap

"You're fucking annoying" I said putting them back

"What happened what made you want to come over here out of all places ?" He asked

I began to tell him both of the stories that had me stressed out.

"I'm fucking him up on site" he said

"It's not that deep jameer "

"What, whose telling me what?" He said

"What's that going to solve its not going to change the fact that he has a wife" I said

"Fuck all of that"

"You're so damn stubborn" I said to him

He just stared at me before he pulled me in for a kiss, I shocked myself when I didn't pull back instead I kissed back. He pulled down the shorts that I had on and Inserted a finger in my already wet vagina. He placed kisses all on my stomach and made his way down to my inner thighs and made his way up to my waxed cooch.

He sucked on my clit the way Chris was never able to do. It's been so long since I felt this good I had to grip the side of the couch. After a while I felt my self about to have an orgasm.

"Mmm jameer" I moaned out

Once I came he got up smiling. "What is so funny?" I asked

"Nothing" He said pulling up my shorts and going to the bathroom

I continued to lay there and once he came back he suggested that we go upstairs. Once we went upstairs he laid down and I did the same

"Jameer I'm still not fucking you" I told him

"Okay" He said

"So why did you do that?"

"You seemed like you needed it, now shut up and lay down " he said

I did as told and laid down in bed before feeling my eyes get heavy.