24

2 months later

Finally things are back to normal, everyone is there for Moani when she needs their comfort but they have gave her enough space and room to cope with things how she wants to. She started to see less of Ramello and more of Ace. The thing with ace is that she liked him, she developed a lot of feelings for him but he didn't feel the same way anymore due to the fact that his ex girlfriend came back into the picture, he wanted to tell Moani badly but he didn't want to hurt her. But with Ramello she's always going to feel something towards him that's her man even when it's not really her man.

I woke up from the nap I laid down to take and I checked the time it was 6:30 pm and ace and I were supposed to be going out somewhere. I walked to my bathroom and got in the shower. Once I was finished I dried off and got dressed and did my hair and makeup.

I walked downstairs after grabbing my phone and keys and told Tj I was leaving since he was right there

I walked downstairs after grabbing my phone and keys and told Tj I was leaving since he was right there. I got into my car and drove off towards the location that ace had texted me.

When I got there it was just the boardwalk. I seen him sitting by his car so I turned mine off and walked over to his.

"Hey handsome" I said hugging and smiling and in return he gave me a fake one.

I shrugged it off and we walked down the boardwalk

" Mo I really need to talk to you" he said

"Wassup" I said stopping and looking at him

"Remember how I was telling you about my ex and the history that we had ? " he asked and I nodded

" well we're going to try to figure things out you know, I really been feeling like this for the last month or so and I tried to keep fucking with you but it became harder to stop fucking with her completely, it isn't you at all it's not your fault, shit we could still be friends but in terms of a relationship and shit I just can't see myself with no one else except for her " he said

"Damn I feel like you low key dragged me along and made me feel something that wasn't really even there. I'm a cool as female ace you could've been said that shit"

"Yea but I didn't want to hurt you anymore than you was already with your whole situation"

"Bro that shit wouldn't have bothered me you made me have a soft spot for you. I got real comfortable with you with everything that was going on. I wish you would've just told me from before now I feel dumb and played. " I said

"I don't-"

"Yea I know, I wish you and her the best Ace I really do" I said shaking my head and walking off

He called out to me but I was low key upset. I got in my car and drove off pissed because I wasted gas getting here for nothing. The night was still young and i was in no mood to go home honestly, so I called Nyah and Najee to see if they wanted to do something, after they agreed and they told me they was out already we decided to meet up.