42

" hello?"

" girl, you still sleeping ? Wake up" lani said through the phone

" I'm so tired" I said closing my eyes

" you and ramello had some making up to do huh " she said clearly smiling on the other end.

" no lani we haven't had sex yet. He's just been here getting on my nerves " I said being honest

For the past two weeks ramello has been here invading my space and I was getting annoyed. Maybe I was annoyed because I wasn't getting none, I'm not sure but I was annoyed with him.

" wow okay, are you coming over today ? " she asked

" sure" I said

" alright go back to sleep then " she said hanging up.

I sighed to myself knowing I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep, which is why I hated to be woken up if it isn't an emergency. I rolled over and got out of the bed before going to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Once I was finished I walked back into my room with my towel wrapped around me. Ramello was now in my room and sitting on my bed.

" get out, so I could get dressed" I said to him

" nah get dressed in front of me " he said

Not in the mood to debate with him I dropped my towel " fine"

I walked over to my dresser and bent down to get my bra and panties out. It wasn't long before I felt Ramello's finger massaging my clit. Once I stood up fully and was about to say something to him he placed his free hand around my neck, and I loved it.

I turned around and faced him and he picked me up kissing my neck. I needed him and just by my body language I could tell he knew that.

He laid me on my back and began to kiss my inner thighs before making his way to my spot. Once he got there he began eating as if he was hungry, but in a good way. My moans became uncontrollable and right when I was about to reach my peak he stopped and I get aggravated.

"You not about to nut yet" he said pulling down his shorts and boxers.

If I didn't know any better I would've thought his or is grew within these past few months. I wasn't sure if it was the hormones or if it was the freak bitch in me but just staring at it got me wet. I sat up and gripped his hard penis in my hand before putting all of him in my mouth, balls included.

I began to bob and weave my head while using my hand to help him achieve his nut faster. Before I could help him nut and I knew it was coming he pulled out and told me to lay down, I did as told.

" open your legs " he instructed And I opened them wide, showing off my flexibility skills. He smiled to himself before rubbing the tip of his penis on my clit and in a swift motion he entered me slowly, which I was grateful for, because it's been so long since I've last felt him, I needed to get readjusted.

"Shit" he groaned making me smile to myself

He pumped in and out slowly, asking me if I was good occasionally. I would just nod every time until I eventually got accustomed to him.

We eventually switched positions and I was now on top. I began to bounce up and down, rotating my hips. He began to match my pumps making me slow down my pace a bit. I raised up a bit and liquid began to gush out everywhere.

"Shit" I moaned out as he continued to pump in and out.

It wasn't long until he had me squirting again. We went rounds after rounds after rounds. There was no way I was making it to my sisters house honestly.

After taking a shower I laid down in bed naked and shortly after ramello came back in the room. He threw on boxers and basketball shorts before laying down.

"You going to put this back on?" Mello asked holding my engagement ring.

I looked at him before answering "just cause we fucked don't mean we're getting back together. " I said

"Why the fuck not"

"Because clearly you're insecure about shit. It's annoying you don't trust me, I'm a hoe that fucks from bro to bro remember ?"

"You ain't going to let that go are you "

"Hell no"

"You know I didn't mean that shit. I was clearly upset mo. We went over this already. If you would've walked in and saw me locking lips with another bitch it would've been world war three bro and you know that"

"Yea I would've been mad, I would've blacked, ignored you for a few days, However I would've listened to you and eventually got over it, you called off our engagement and didnt speak to me about it for months "

"I tried speaking to you the next day and you dubbed it "

"Because you disrespected me "

"I said I'm sorry Mo, but come on clearly you want this and so do I, so why are we wasting time going back and forth over this put this shit back on so we could go back to planning the wedding because I'm not having no bastard kid"

I couldn't help but to laugh at his comment. "Still does change the fact that a few days after that you was with some bitch at lani's crib"

He started laughing "the fuck is so funny" I asked

"The bitch at her crib is amber, I originally had this plans set up to make you think I was fucking with her so you could see how it felt, but I couldn't get her to agree."

"Yea okay" I said

"You need me to call her for you?" He asked

"No ramello"

" so what's it going to be? We could work this out or nah?" He asked

I had to really stare at him and based off the look in his face I knew he was being sincere and reluctantly I gave in "Fine ramello" I said

He smiled as he placed the ring back on my finger.

"Ready for round 5?" He asked

"Get the fuck out of here, I don't have it in me to go anymore" I said feeling tired

"You don't have to do shit" he said

"Nah you could wait until tomorrow " I said rolling over

"Nah see you can't turn that way if you don't want to fuck, face me" he said

I laughed before turning around and snuggling into his arms, clearly I wasn't going no where with how tired I was feeling.