1

Moani woke up to her phone ringing uncontrollably. She rolled over and picked it up to see who it was. It was just her sister Milani calling.

"Moani" her sister said Into the phone

"Yes" Moani asked annoyed at the fact that she woke her up. Moani was in college and worked two jobs she hated being woken up out of her sleep on her days off.

"Let's go do something" milani said

"Are you serious Lani ?" Moani asked

"Yes now get up, you slept all day " she said before hanging up the phone.

She sighed and rubbed her eyes before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. She washed up and got out. She walked into her room and dried off before going to her closet to pick out her clothes. She wasn't even sure what to wear because milani didn't say where they was going.

Moani walked out of her room and down the hallway to lani's room.

"Where are we going?" She asked barging into her room. Yes they called each other on the phone instead of talking to each other in person.

"Dave and busters " she said

She closed milani's door and walked into her room to put on her clothes. Once She was dressed, she did her makeup and waited for lani to come tell her she was ready.

Lani came into her room 15 minutes later to tell her she was leaving

Lani came into her room 15 minutes later to tell her she was leaving. They locked up the house and got into the car. They were driving for what felt like forever before Milani's phone started to ring, Milani started smiling before she answered. It was probably her boyfriend that she's been with for like 4 years now. Moani never met him and didnt care to. She was in deep thought when her thoughts was rudely interrupted by Milani

"We have to make a stop" milani said smiling

"What for ?" Moani asked

"You'll see" Milani said

She sighed and Milani continued to drive for a while before finally stopping. When Moani looked up, they we was at a house in a neighborhood She never been to before.

Milani stopped the car and looked at her little sister.

"Ready?" Milani asked

"No, this doesn't look like Dave and busters Milani" Moani said rolling her eyes

"I told you I had to make a stop first, now come on" she said getting out of the car

She got out the car and followed her sister to the mysterious house that she was taking her to. Milani pulled out a key and opened the door leading her inside. It smelled like weed and loud music played throughout the house. As they was walking in a big guy in all black was walking out the door. Moani wasn't a stupid girl she had a 3.9 gpa, It didn't take her long to put two and two together.