44

One month later.

"When you leave the shop, what do you have planned ?" Ramello asked me putting on his sneakers

"Well I have to meet with the wedding planner if you want this wedding I'm done in a month " I said slipping on my shoes.

"Aight, I have a few errands to run and then I'll pull up on you" he said kissing my forehead

"Mhmm" I said grabbing my jacket and keys.

We headed out together and then went our separate ways. After getting to the shop it was already busy, I had a client waiting on me already.

After a long day of being at the shop, I managed to do 10 clients hair and now it was time for me to meet up with the wedding planner. Once I was in my car I checked Ramello's location and it wasn't popping up so i called him but it went straight to voicemail, I needed him to bring my wallet so I could leave the deal posit with the wedding planner. Now I would have to go all the way home to grab it.

I sighed and mentally rolled my eyes before I connected my phone to my Bluetooth "hello" by pop smoke blasted through the speakers and proceeded to pull off. It didn't take me long to get to my house. I pulled into the garage and turned off the car before getting out and going to the elevators. I made it to my condo and grabbed my wallet off the couch before locking up and heading back downstairs. I pulled out my phone to text the wedding planner just to let her know that I was running a little late.

"Long time no see" the familiar voice said

"What are you doing here? Get out of my car" I said pulling my gun out from next to my seat.

He laughed at me before stepping out the car. "I'll catch you around" ace said before disappearing from my sight.

I wasted no time locking my doors and pulling out of the garage.

When I got to the wedding planners office. She had pictures of her work all around and everything was absolutely beautiful, Amber recommended her to us.

1 hour later.

After finally wrapping up everything I wanted to have at the wedding and leaving the deposit the only thing we had left to do was to choose a date. As as I got into my car Ramello called me and I sent his ass straight to voicemail. It was only 7:30 so I decided to see about a wedding dress. There was a luxury wedding dress shop a few blocks away so it wouldn't be going out of the way.

"Welcome to mona's, my name is Mona, how could I help you?" A lady greeted me as soon as I walked in.

I smiled to myself because customer service is everything to me.

"I'm 7 months pregnant my wedding is next month and I need a dress please" I said

"You came to the right place follow me " she said taking me to a back room where there was beautiful dresses everywhere.

"So these are our latest designs, and every dress here is completely different and there's only one of each dress made. So you do not have to worry about anyone having the same dress as you.

I nodded while looking through the racks of dresses. I stopped on this beautiful gown that screamed my name.

I pulled it out and showed Mona the dress.

"That is definitely a show stopper, try it on " she said Showing me the fitting room

I fell in love with the dress more when I tried it on. It was fitted but yet I still had a lot more room for my growing belly.

"The dress is absolutely gorgeous. Don't worry about the excess fabric. What I could do is next month a day or two before your wedding I'll taper it to fit your belly correctly. " she said

"What's the price ?" I asked

"15,000, you could leave a small deposit today and pay the rest when you pick it up and the good thing about us is that you could always resell it back to us." She said

"What do you do with it if I sell it back to you?" I asked

"We usually just donate them to other countries. But we do not buy it back at the selling price the deposit that you leave on the dress is what you'll be getting back basically." she said

"Okay no problem, so how much would I need to leave with you today ? I asked. Nothing she said really mattered to me because I was getting this damn dress.

"Half of the cost so 7,500" she said

"Okay I'll get this one" i said

After changing back into my clothes I paid her the 7,500 and she put the dress behind her with my name on it. She told me to let her know the date of the wedding so me and Ramello definitely had some things that we needed to discuss whenever he got home.

When I arrived to my house it was already 9 and I was beyond tired. I took off my shoes and hung up my jacket before grabbing my towel out of my room and going into the bathroom to take a shower. After washing off I went to my room to get dressed.

I turned on Alexa and rod wave began to play.after making sure I was dry I put lotion on and then I put on my polo boxers and a sports bra.

As soon as I walked into the kitchen Ramello walked in. I pulled out the chopped me because I was in the mood for some tacos.

"Mo " he screamed

"I'm right here " i said

"Oh you don't know how to answer your phone ?" He asked

"I should ask you the same damn thing" i said grabbing the pot from under the stove.

"My bad baby. My phone died i had wild ass day. " he said

"Oh yea?" I asked

"Yea niggas was really bugging out today, thought I lost bread, had new niggas that needed training. Shit was just crazy" he said

I didn't even respond back to him I just stared at him

"What what did I do?" He asked

"That's crazy?" I asked

"Yea why how was your day "

"No what's crazy would be somebody you thought you wouldn't have to worry about anymore hopping in your car" i said putting the seasoned chopped meat into the pan.

" who the fuck was in your car ? " he asked standing up

"Ace" i said

He stared at me blankly before speaking again. I could tell he was heated.

"I knew I wasn't bugging when I seen him here last month" i said

"Fuck you mean you seen him here? And you just now saying something? " Ramello asked raising his voice a little bit.

"It slipped my mind. He wasn't here in here I seen him out the corner of my eye when I was getting into the elevator. " I said

"That's not some shit that's supposed to slip your mind "

"Well it did " i said

" what was the wedding planner Saying?" He asked with an attitude.

"Nothing really I told her what I wanted and she told me she needed a date. "

"It doesn't even matter as long as it's on a Saturday. " he said.

"Ok" I said placing the meat inside of the taco shells.

After we finished eating I cleaned up the kitchen while he went to take his shower. After the cleaning I went straight to the bed. I was exhausted.