Rant XVI

So today at school, I had this testing thingy. My entire grade is divided into four groups when we do testing, and I got put into a class with none of my friends. I was pretty okay with, I really need to concentrate, they're sort of a distraction for me.

When I walked into my class, my heart sunk in my chest when I saw a whole bunch of swag fags. (Oh, and whenever I say swag fags, I mean the "popular" stuck up people in my school.)

So I had to sit with a whole bunch of swag fags. There's this one guy who keeps bullying me, but don't worry, I don't take that pathetic loser seriously.

And then there's that one innocent kid. But why is he in such a ghetto school, the one I attend? I'm not sure. I heard that he used to go to a Christian school, so he's a really well educated, innocent kid with good manners.

When these two people were arguing, he shouted, "Why can't we all just be friends?" Everyone turned and stared at him as if he grew an extra arm. A really bitchy girl who thinks she's all that because she can get 100 likes on her selfies on Facebook laughed at him and began teasing him.

He was playing with paper and there was lots of little pieces of paper on his desk. The girl stood up and grabbed the papers, dumping them on his head. "Pick them up, trash boy!" She yelled, laughing.

He sighed and picked them up.

She then threw his binder on the floor and kicked him. All her friends laughed. I stood up and helped him pick up his stuff.

After seeing this, I felt like crying. Why was she so cruel? Is there something going on at her home? Or is she just naturally a bitch? I wasn't sure.

But it doesn't matter. That was a pretty bad, in fact stupid thing to do.

__________________________________________

~IA