bittersweet weekend

This book is all about venting out and ranting so here you go and there's some cuss words up ahead so just a warning if you don't like that.

Well, on Saturday, I had quite an emotional day. I went to the first wedding I've ever been too! It was great, although I had to wake up at 5 in the morning because the ceremony was at ten and I was helping set up for it. I ended up crying a little bit honestly XD

And a few hours later, my friend that is leaving for Mexico came to see me for a bit. We exchanged hugs and small gifts so that we don't forget each other. Man I'm gonna miss her. She gave me a letter and 2 books and I gave her a letter as well and a ring, a necklace, and a Nishiki pin from Tokyo Ghoul XD

And well, some drama happened between my childhood friend and I. Well, I'm not supposed to be telling anyone but hey, I'm not gonna say names or call anyone out so it's fine.

She came out to me two years ago as lesbian. My sister and I were quite supportive of her because she was finally being more open.

And now here we are two years later. She fell for a guy, a guy my sister is friends with. This guy is really nice, believe me. He's funny, friendly. But. .

He once was my sister's boyfriend and he recently told her he loved her, not too long after he met my childhood friend. And he was already flirting with her on Facebook when he told my sister that.

Okay, so here's the thing. My friend had considered him a boyfriend after a few days. She had been quite secretive about it, and that kind of made me mad...

My sister and I showed how disappointed we were with her. I said something I regretted and my sister had a small chat with her.

I only got mad because he was sending mixed messages. Like what the actual fuck boy. First you say you love my sister, then you start flirting with my friend a day later? What the hell!

And the fact that my friend was so secretive about it! Like can you not, we're supposed to be there for each other and tell each other everything.

My sister called this boy on the phone and told him what he did wrong. He had the nerves to say that my sister and I were not being supportive because our friend was coming out as bisexual! That really pissed me off. I've been so supportive to my friend and he knows nothing, he has absolutely no right to be assuming that I was not being supportive. My friend was not telling me that she was even talking to this boy so much. She didn't tell me she caught feelings. She didn't not tell me Jack shit, okay? Boy do not fucking tell me this bull shit I can't be fucking supportive if she is going to be secretive about everything. Fuck Damn it.

And then my friend wondered why I got mad. How would I not be mad when you tried to hide everything? How would I be mad when your bitch ass boyfriend told me I'm not being supportive? Why are you fucking assuming shit when you clearly know nothing? She knew how he told my sister he loved her while they were flirting and she was the one who asked him to be her boyfriend like right after.

I feel bad because I acted on impulse. I was at her house and I said something I shouldn't have said. I'm not gonna play innocent here, I did stuff wrong too. I immediately ran out of her house and back home when I found out.

And well, here I am, it's 3 in the morning. In conclusion, the wedding was great. I'm going to miss my friend, a lot! And well... I don't know when I'll talk to my childhood friend. She hasn't contacted me. But whatever she's discovering herself and if she doesn't want me to be a part of it then so be it.

Thanks for reading, love you all!

~IA