Rant XIII

Here comes another life rant.

I really hate my school.

It has the shitiest reputation.

There's another school in the school I go to which is our rivalry school.

Today, my friends invited me to go to McDonald's with them. That's the hangout place of both the schools. I walked the few blocks with them and when we arrived, it was nearly empty.

I got meh an ice cream and we sat down. That's when all of the swag fags of both the schools came in. They swarmed the booths and the counter. Heck, they just loiter. I feel bad for the employees who work there, having to deal with all these people who think they're all that.

Two people, one from my school and one from the rivalry school started fighting. My friend, Tamara, sees this kind of stuff every day. I don't. A lady sitting near them was trying to stop it, but one of the boys yelled, "Shut up lady, I'll stab you!" Of course he didn't mean it, he's just being a twat.

She stood up and yelled, "GET THE FUCK OUT!" And then me and my friends we're all sitting there, in the booth, trying not to laugh. That guy had it coming.

Employees came out and told the loitering people to get out and they swarmed the parking lot. When everyone was gone, fries were all over the floor and chairs out of their place. Retards.

We applauded the lady as she sat down with her son. She smiled at us. Tamara leaned in and said, "I've never seen anything like this before." Although I really wish I recorded it, lol.

After hanging out a little, playing Five Nights At Freddy's, and finishing our food, we left. We thanked the lady and walked out.

So, the rant is basically that I hate people who do these kind of things. They start a show at McDonald's and threaten a stranger, saying they'll stab them? WTF.

I really just hate those people, but what can I do? If I stand up to them, it'll cause me to get beat up or something. I really just wish I went to a better school. The one I go to is like the worst in the city.

_____________________________________

~IA