school

Hey guys, I'm finally done with this school year! It's been so stressful I'm glad it's over for now. High school is just so stressful.

Anyways, a lot happened this year. I lost friends, and made friends (lost more than I made though, sadly). Also, my grades are actually pretty alright! I have As and Bs and one C.

And I feel I should apologize for how little I update everything. I always say the same excuses and at this point I'm sure you guys have heard them all. I can't promise I'll have motivation to update often like I used to, but now that I'm on my summer break I will try my best.

Okay so let's get on with a rant.

Something that really annoys me is when people choose their significant other over their friends. I actually lost a good friend of mine because she decided to prioritize her significant other over all her friends, including me. I'd message her and she wouldn't  reply for days, because she'd be so busy with her girlfriend.

So, another friend of mine and I confronted her about why she was neglecting us so much. Her excuse was "I was talking to my girlfriend" and she didn't even care how we felt. We dropped her as a friend because she just wasn't herself anymore. Sadly, this happened two more times within 6 months.

I hope you guys enjoyed this rant, despite it being short. Thanks for reading.