school

So I haven't been updating because my school gives me piles of homework daily
R.I.P IA-AriaOnThePlanetes

Jk.

(Also a warning. If you don't like vulgar language, I don't think this book is for you. And I promise I don't cuss this much in real life XP)

But yeah sorry for not updating... Although right now I'm in my introduction to medical careers class and I'm ahead so I don't have work right now, so I thought, hey why don't I update my readers with school?

So I'm in high school now... It's pretty chill. It's one of the best high schools in my city and it's a big change since I went to probably the worst middle school in my city. The people here are nicer and I have so much freedom.

Some drama did happen, however...

If you guys remember like two rants ago, I mentioned my childhood friend that I know for almost a full decade decided to make my sister's ex boyfriend her boyfriend, despite knowing the guy is bad news. Also he's a Junior and she's a Freshman..  I don't mind the age difference but this guy has had so many has experiences with other girls.

Well how do I start this... The guy is a fucking lying piece of shit. He's just ugh.

My childhood friend usually doesn't hang out with me as much since she spends lunch with her boyfriend. I didn't mind much, since she lives right behind my house so I hang out with her on weekends and after school. I have other friends too so it's not like I'm alone in my lunch hour.

The thing is though, whenever I went to her house or when we just hang out in general, she would be on her phone, messaging her boyfriend instead of hanging out with me. I was in her living room talking to her mom and she just left the room, went into her room and locked the door, which I assumed she went to go call him or something. I thought that was weird that she just left, but I brushed it off.

Then, she started ditching me while we hung out to be with her new friends and her boyfriend. This other friend that I have known since sixth grade said it was really fake of her to just push him and I aside to be with those other people.

I also noticed that she started eating so unhealthy. She's eating like half a pop tart at lunch and eating a full bag of spicy cheetos. I told her she should eat healthier. She got mad at me for saying that which made me salty man. I'm trying to look out for her health, and she's getting mad!

So the other friend I mentioned earlier said, "Just let shit hit the fan. She'll learn her lesson to eat healthier eventually." And I thought he was right. If she won't listen to the warning signs she's getting, I guess she's on her own and she'll learn her lesson by herself if she's going to be that way.

So for the time being, we just stopped talking. She hasn't even looked at me all week. It hurts that she doesn't even show she cares about me anymore... But I'll be okay, I guess. It's sad to see her just push me and our other friend away, then so be it. I made some new friends as well so at least I have them...

Thanks for reading. ~