Rant XVII

Eh, on this part I'll just rant about things that are on my mind.

I went through a really bad heart break. It hurt so bad.

It was a week where we had really hard testing. I was stressed because I was studying all weekend. My friend was at his locker and he said, "I'm gonna tell you something that might ruin our group of friends..." before he could tell me what it was, the bel rang, signaling us to our first period class.

After we got told our announcements and shiz, we were to report to the auditorium. My friends and I were in the really crowded hallway. Then my friend said, "She's going out with him."

Who is she, you may ask? My best friend that I've known and trusted or two years. And who was he? My crush. I told my friend I had feelings for him and isn't it just so funny how the day after I tell her that, they're suddenly dating.

At that moment he told me the news, my heart sank in my chest and tears welled up in my eyes. She tried keeping it a secret from me.

For the entire test, the thought of what happened stayed in my brain. It really hurt.

And the worst thing was that my friend and my crush didn't fucking care how I felt in the end. As if hurting me and toying with my feelings was just a fucking game to them. As if it was fun.

Then she said, "I'm sorry I'll break up with him if you want"

No bitch no. That would be selfish for me to do. And the fact that you already hurt me and the damage was already done doesn't change shit. I have so much already going on at home I don't need more shit.

Yep. Y'all are probably like, "And so what people have life worse so stop crying"

No shut up. Don't compare lives like that it's dumb. I haven't experienced what others have don't say I have life good compared to them. I know people have a tough life, all lives are equal in their own ways, you don't have a say in this. Stop.

Yeah I'm sorry guys. I'm just really mad about this shit still. I love you guys thanks for reading.

~IA