Prologue

I saw a beautiful woman floating in front of me. Before I could get my thoughts together, I was interrupted.

 Before I could get my thoughts together, I was interrupted

Beautiful Woman: You died. You're reincarnating. You know the drill you isekai lover. Pick some wishes and head out. No, you don't get to pick the world you go to, but you will like it.

I paused at that. I guess I'm dead. I've seen too many Isekai stories to feel strange about this. I asked the beautiful woman.

Me: If you're a goddess of some sort, you probably would know what I want better than myself. So can you interpret these wishes and grant them however you wish please? You can probably give me my wish while preventing consequences I can't even think of.

Beautiful Woman: Good youngster. You see that you are faced with someone more wise than you and ask them for aid. Very well, I will grant your wishes to the best of my faculties. I will use my own wisdom to make sure you get the best version of the wishes you want.

Me: Thank you Ms. Goddess. I would like to live forever. I would like to be free from anything that would restrain me. To be able to explore the world in all its vastness. I wish that people cannot steal or duplicate what is mine. I would like to be able to bind companions to my life, so that I would not have to spend my eternal life alone. I would like to never be betrayed by my own mind or those bound to me, to stay true to myself without being corrupted. And I would like to be able to grow continuously past any limits. And maybe something fun of your choice.

Beautiful Woman: I understand what you desire. I will grant your wishes.

I started fading away into light particles

Me: Thank you Ms. Goddess

Beautiful Woman: You're welcome. Don't worry, your gifts will be explained to you in your new life. If you can, try your best to see me again!

With those last words from the Beautiful Woman, I lost consciousness.